Author Topic: Latest from Project Veritas: CO Dem Operative ‘Killing Random Nazis In The Street’  (Read 763 times)

Offline mountaineer

October 13, 2020
Colorado Dem Operative Kris Jacks: ‘2020 is a Political Revolution’ … ‘Want To Change This Country With Violence’ ... ‘There’s Only One Way To Do It’ … ‘Guillotines, Mother f**ker’ … ‘Killing Random Nazis In The Street’

[DENVER—Oct. 13, 2020] Project Veritas released a video today from its investigation into the radical and violent agenda of a prominent member of Our Revolution, a partner of the Democratic Party coalition.

“I am going to do everything morally acceptable to win. I will lie. I will cheat. I will steal. Because that’s morally acceptable in this political environment. Absolutely. We are pirates on a pirate ship,” said Kristopher Jacks, who functions as trainer, mentor and on-the-ground quarterback at Our Revolution protests.

“I want to make this point very loudly and very clearly. I said it nicely before, but I’ll say it more curtly now. 2020 is a political revolution,” said Jacks. ...

acks talked about how he plans a violent response if President Donald J. Trump wins reelection Nov. 3.

“I’m gonna be in my garage, right next to my gun safe, all night long, on the 3rd, because that is how seriously I take this stuff,” Jacks said. ...More, including video, at Project Veritas
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

I don't know how to copy the video address but it's at https://twitter.com/i/status/1316151737040998400

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How the hell is anybody going to "kill random Nazi's in the street",when a Nazi is rarer today than a virgin in Hollywood?

In all my life I think I have seen maybe 3 or 4 of those goobers,and they were all at the same table at a gun show.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dancer

I don't know how to copy the video address but it's at https://twitter.com/i/status/1316151737040998400
He threatened Bezos.  I pinged the USSS and FBI. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He threatened Bezos.  I pinged the USSS and FBI.

@dancer

It didn't hurt anything to do that,but I suspect the Feral Goobermint has hired hundreds of new employees to track all these people down. Most are no doubt clueless fools just running their mouth,but the SS has enough experience with threats that they know who to give a warning to,and who to just lock up.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@dancer

It didn't hurt anything to do that,but I suspect the Feral Goobermint has hired hundreds of new employees to track all these people down. Most are no doubt clueless fools just running their mouth,but the SS has enough experience with threats that they know who to give a warning to,and who to just lock up.
Well, if he is going to spend election night next to his gun safe, he should be easy to find.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, if he is going to spend election night next to his gun safe, he should be easy to find.

@Smokin Joe

The ones that do all the trash talking/boasting are always easy to find. They are attention whores who are always screaming"ME,ME,LOOK AT ME,DAMMIT!"

Like I said,even though we all love to make fun of goobermint employees,the boys and girls in the SS are pretty damn sharp AND dedicated  people.  They have proven they have good judgement or they wouldn't be assigned to the WH detail,and this is the sort of thing they do every day.

Granted,this election is more intense than any in MY lifetime due to the people who are running,and the general unrest by everybody on every political side you  can imagine being all worked up,but I am confident they can handle it.

I must reluctantly admit after writing the above that the only SS agent I have ever known personally was a total dipshit and a drunk,but he had been on Roosevelt's detail,and had been long retired by the time I was old enough to know what a SS agent is.

I also happen to know he used family connections to get the job right after WW-2 broke out so he could avoid having to fight in the war. He had been a Naval officer,and somehow got released from AD to transfer to the SS right after the Pearl Harbor attack. I was pretty good friends with his grandsons for a while,and knew him well.

Offline skeeter

How the hell is anybody going to "kill random Nazi's in the street",when a Nazi is rarer today than a virgin in Hollywood?

In all my life I think I have seen maybe 3 or 4 of those goobers,and they were all at the same table at a gun show.

As with everything else, the left has redefined the term so that its essentially meaningless. They call patriots 'white supremacists' because they've convinced themselves the US is founded in white racism. They call Trump supporters 'nazis' because they are typically supportive of law and order, which they claim is fascist.

They call everyone else who might oppose them 'racist' because their pea brains can't hold any more than three points on the political/ideological spectrum.

Offline Smokin Joe

As with everything else, the left has redefined the term so that its essentially meaningless. They call patriots 'white supremacists' because they've convinced themselves the US is founded in white racism. They call Trump supporters 'nazis' because they are typically supportive of law and order, which they claim is fascist.

They call everyone else who might oppose them 'racist' because their pea brains can't hold any more than three points on the political/ideological spectrum.
Right. Essentially, they have redefined "Nazi" to mean anyone who disagrees with them.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dancer

@Smokin Joe

The ones that do all the trash talking/boasting are always easy to find. They are attention whores who are always screaming"ME,ME,LOOK AT ME,DAMMIT!"

Like I said,even though we all love to make fun of goobermint employees,the boys and girls in the SS are pretty damn sharp AND dedicated  people.  They have proven they have good judgement or they wouldn't be assigned to the WH detail,and this is the sort of thing they do every day.

Granted,this election is more intense than any in MY lifetime due to the people who are running,and the general unrest by everybody on every political side you  can imagine being all worked up,but I am confident they can handle it.

I must reluctantly admit after writing the above that the only SS agent I have ever known personally was a total dipshit and a drunk,but he had been on Roosevelt's detail,and had been long retired by the time I was old enough to know what a SS agent is.

I also happen to know he used family connections to get the job right after WW-2 broke out so he could avoid having to fight in the war. He had been a Naval officer,and somehow got released from AD to transfer to the SS right after the Pearl Harbor attack. I was pretty good friends with his grandsons for a while,and knew him well.
Hopefully, that's all he is.  With the nutters running wild and killing people & officers, it's best to report them so they can be checked out. 

He closed his acct. on twit.  Can't access his page on LinkedIn.  He is a project manager for Century Link.   #ArmedRevolution

A Bernie supporter. 
His group:

https://ourrevolution-wc.com/

Offline Smokin Joe

D@mn!  Weld County is a significant Oil and Gas county in Colorado (Wattenberg field), a huge oil and gas reservoir.
(Yes, I have worked wells there, in that part of the DJ Basin)
Of course, these nits are trying to shut all that down, and have been for some time.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

He closed his acct. on twit.  Can't access his page on LinkedIn.  He is a project manager for Century Link.   #ArmedRevolution
I believe I saw yesterday that Century Link announced he'd been suspended, pending investigation.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm wondering how they are supposed to be able to identify "random Nazi's" walking down the street.

Do they wear jack boots and funny little mustaches? 

Even the women?

Enquiring minds,and all dat.

Offline mountaineer

CenturyLink  @CenturyLink
As a follow up to our previous post, the employee shown in the recent video is no longer with the company.
9:01 AM · Oct 15, 2020·