Author Topic: California environmental professor argues 'white supremacy' is the cause of wildfires and hurricane  (Read 316 times)

rangerrebew

September 28, 2020
California environmental professor argues 'white supremacy' is the cause of wildfires and hurricanes

Of course it is
Phil Shiver

An environmental professor at Santa Clarita University in California recently blamed the global "climate crisis" — which he says has resulted in raging wildfires on the West Coast and hurricanes on the East Coast — on none other than "white supremacy."

What are the details?

Ted Grudin, who earned his Ph.D. in environmental science from the University of California-Berkeley, wrote an op-ed in the Earth Island Journal last week titled, "How White Supremacy Caused the Climate Crisis."

In the op-ed, Grudin asserted that "embedded in the theory of racial supremacy is the theory of human supremacy over nature, which has brought environmental calamity upon us."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/professor-white-supremacy-wildfires-hurricanes

rangerrebew

I didn't know the Chinese and Indians have had nothing to do with "global warming." *****rollingeyes*****

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I gotta go with Red on this

Offline skeeter

Why not lump all leftwing issues into one big b*tch. Every leftist cause has the same solution anyway - less freedom, more government.