Author Topic: BREAKING: Indications the Government May Have All the Data On All the Phones Wiped by Weissmann’s Sp  (Read 471 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Indications the Government May Have All the Data On All the Phones Wiped by Weissmann’s Special Counsel Gang
By Joe Hoft
Published September 30, 2020 at 5:59pm

Recently it was reported that creepy Andrew Weissmann, the kingpin behind the Mueller investigation, and a large group of Mueller gang members all destroyed the information on their phones after the Strzok and Page text messages were uncovered.
Today a report has been uncovered where Weissmann reported on a ‘wiped’ Special Counsel phone that the government’s iPhones are backed up and no data will be lost.

We reported on September 10, that DOJ records show “pitbull” Andrew Weissmann and multiple Mueller henchmen claiming to have “accidentally wiped” at least 31 phones used in the anti-Trump Russia probe.

The documents were uncovered thanks to a Judicial Watch FOIA lawsuit.

The phones were all conveniently wiped after the DOJ IG asked for the devices to be handed over — some phones wiped themselves, according to the DOJ!

TRENDING: They Know Who Won: Thoroughly Defeated Democrats Urge Joe Biden to Cancel Future Debates

Newly released DOJ records show that multiple top members of Mueller’s investigative team claimed to have “accidentally wiped” at least 15 (!) phones used during the anti-Trump investigation after the DOJ OIG asked for the devies to be handed over. https://t.co/VVUnfZVolm pic.twitter.com/p50PnoCBse

— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) September 10, 2020

But there is more.

Weissmann said everything on their ‘wiped phones’ was backed up to computer systems. “I don’t think we lost any data,” Weissmann said.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/breaking-indications-government-may-data-phones-wiped-weissmanns-special-counsel-gang/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
BFD!  It's obvious as hell that no one is going to do a damned thing to any of them.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien