Author Topic: Trump is a RACIST!!!!!!!  (Read 369 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump is a RACIST!!!!!!!
« on: September 30, 2020, 01:31:24 pm »
All the screams of "outrage"  claiming "Trump is a racist!" is proof the left is desperate.

They are making this claim on the shaky claim that since he refused to criticize anyone who wanted to resist the Antifa and the BLM movement who is white is automatically a Kluxxer or a Neo-Nazi.

Biden keep yelling at him,demanding he criticize the white protesters of the above movements as a racist lynch mobs,and frankly Trump did a horrible job of defending himself on this issue.

Instead of mumbling the "what is the name of that group?" nonsense,he should have just said "I don't support the Klan or the Neo-Nazi's,but I do want to know WHY Joe and the DNC support the communists,the anarchists,and the black racists that are clearly working with them to get Biden elected?""

The plain FACT is the vast majority of the white protesters are NOT Pro-Racist. What they are is anti-anarchy. The fact that the media always chooses to film the neo-nazis marching with their Swastika's and the Kluxxers with their Confederate flags and white hooded robes is irresponsible of their part at best,and reason to pull their broadcast licenses at the extreme end of things.

Claiming conservatives are bigots that hate blacks because we oppose pro-totalitarian leftist movements dedicated to chaos and the overthrow of our government and Constitution is like claiming a man is a homosexual because he doesn't find Nancy Pelosi to be sexy.

He and his advisors HAD to know the Dims were going to go for their spin,so why didn't they prepare a better response? I HAVE to think this was Trump "going rogue" because HE thought he could do better on his own.

He was wrong. This is an election campaign,not a debate. SOUND BITES are what is important,not profound statements you have to explain.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline RedHead

Re: Trump is a RACIST!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 02:08:05 pm »
Everybody is somebody's racist.