Author Topic: Trump says Christie, Giuliani assisting debate prep  (Read 262 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says Christie, Giuliani assisting debate prep
« on: September 28, 2020, 12:04:07 am »
By Morgan Chalfant - 09/27/20 06:43 PM EDT

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

President Trump said Sunday that his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) are assisting him in preparing for the upcoming presidential debate against Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

“We had a little debate prep before we came here,” Trump told reporters at a press briefing Sunday evening, gesturing to Christie and Giuliani, both of whom were seated on the side of the room. 

Trump said that a “combination” of Christie and Giuliani have been playing Biden in preparatory sessions before the debate, which is scheduled for Tuesday evening in Cleveland. Trump also said that taking questions from White House reporters was helping to prepare him, before criticizing the press’s treatment of Biden as soft. 

The Washington Post reported last week that Christie and Giuliani were playing a role in the debate preparations. 

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/518515-trump-says-christie-giuliani-assisting-debate-prep
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Absalom

Re: Trump says Christie, Giuliani assisting debate prep
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 04:44:17 am »
By Morgan Chalfant - 09/27/20 06:43 PM EDT
President Trump said Sunday that his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) are assisting him in preparing for the upcoming presidential debate against Democratic nominee Joe Biden.
“We had a little debate prep before we came here,” Trump told reporters at a press briefing Sunday evening, gesturing to Christie and Giuliani, both of whom were seated on the side of the room. 
Trump said that a “combination” of Christie and Giuliani have been playing Biden in preparatory sessions before the debate, which is scheduled for Tuesday evening in Cleveland. Trump also said that taking questions from White House reporters was helping to prepare him, before criticizing the press’s treatment of Biden as soft.  The Washington Post reported last week that Christie and Giuliani were playing a role in the debate preparations.
[/quote]
-------------------------------
Hmm.............both remind of Stan Laurel & Oliver Hardy, so perhaps they might
acquaint Trump w/the difference between a sense of humor and a sense of absurdity. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 05:02:04 am »

-------------------------------
Hmm.............both remind of Stan Laurel & Oliver Hardy, so perhaps they might
acquaint Trump w/the difference between a sense of humor and a sense of absurdity.

Biden ever get a chance to autograph your poms poms?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2020, 12:21:04 pm »
I think both can be helpful.  Rudy will be Hunter-focused, Christie the OBiden record.  I'd love to be a fly on the wall during this prep.   :laugh:

I hope the NY Times report on the President's taxes is brought up.  It's a goldmine for Trump. Law breaking by the IRS and the NYT, further vindication on Russia collusion, proves the President's veracity vis-à-vis the ongoing audit, gives the President an opportunity to put a dollar figure on the employee taxes paid for this period AND biotch slap the OBiden administration for much of the losses reported.

Offline RedHead

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2020, 12:29:29 pm »
I think both can be helpful.  Rudy will be Hunter-focused, Christie the OBiden record.  I'd love to be a fly on the wall during this prep.   

I highly doubt that Hunter Biden is going to be the subject of any of the debate questions so the only way Trump will be able to work him in is to ignore the subject he is supposed to address.  Potentially a risky tactic.

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2020, 12:44:13 pm »
I highly doubt that Hunter Biden is going to be the subject of any of the debate questions so the only way Trump will be able to work him in is to ignore the subject he is supposed to address.  Potentially a risky tactic.

Yeah, like POTUS is risk adverse.   88devil

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2020, 01:31:38 pm »
Biden Campaign Warns That For Debate Biden Will Need A Mask That Completely Conceals His Face And He Might Sound Different

Babylon Bee
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2020, 01:33:18 pm »
Biden Campaign Warns That For Debate Biden Will Need A Mask That Completely Conceals His Face And He Might Sound Different

Babylon Bee

88devil

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2020, 01:34:11 pm »
Won't Biden have to be tested for COVID before he shares the stage with the President??   :pondering: