Author Topic: ‘Prepared’ Joe Biden agrees that Pelosi makes a good point about backing out of debates  (Read 326 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Prepared’ Joe Biden agrees that Pelosi makes a good point about backing out of debates
September 27, 2020 | Jon Dougherty

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden agreed on Saturday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made a good point last month when she said he ought to back out of debating President Donald Trump.

But then the former vice president couldn’t resist taking a dig at the man he’s trying to replace in the Oval Office.

In an interview with MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle, the former VP and long-serving U.S. senator addressed calls from leading Democrats and left-wing pundits that he shouldn’t engage in any of the three debates scheduled with the president, the first of which is Tuesday.

Those calls began over the summer as it appeared that Biden would become the nominee — and as Biden often struggled to remember facts, dates, and familiar phrases.

In early July, liberal New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman said debates should only happen if they were premised on two conditions that are unprecedented and unlikely to happen: That Trump must first release his tax returns; and that there be a team of “real-time” fact-checkers.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/27/prepared-joe-biden-agrees-that-pelosi-makes-a-good-point-about-on-backing-out-of-debates-977491
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
In early July, liberal New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman said debates should only happen if they were premised on two conditions that are unprecedented and unlikely to happen: That Trump must first release his tax returns; and that there be a team of “real-time” fact-checkers.

Third condition: Trump must be ball-gagged and handcuffed, and he must admit that he is a liar and will certainly lose to the ultimately superior Biden.
BTW: Anyone with a brain would think the very last thing the gaff-master would want is 'fact checkers'. The guy can't get his own birthdate right.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Third condition: Trump must be ball-gagged and handcuffed, and he must admit that he is a liar and will certainly lose to the ultimately superior Biden.
BTW: Anyone with a brain would think the very last thing the gaff-master would want is 'fact checkers'. The guy can't get his own birthdate right.

He knows the "fact checkers" are 100% on his side no matter what.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bilo

I think the debates are going to happen and Biden will be loaded up on Adderal. Biden will be halfway coherent and the media will proclaim the race is over and Biden is going to crush Trump.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
‘Prepared’ Joe Biden?

Like how,  A cooked Goose. In the oven at 350 for 4 hours.  Well seasoned and served with a side of Nacho president.?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

This is one of the theories, that Joe won't claim the 'rona virus prevents him from debating, but that he decides that Pelosi made a brilliant point and - what do you know!! - there is no reason to debate that meanie liar Donald J. Trump.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I think the debates are going to happen and Biden will be loaded up on Adderal. Biden will be halfway coherent and the media will proclaim the race is over and Biden is going to crush Trump.
Maybe. But the debate is an hour and half. And Biden has not spoken (or even stayed awake) that long in months.
Unless they keep him dosed up during the breaks, the drugs should start fading in that time.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
His campaign is terrified.  Damned if he shows, double-damned if he doesn't.   happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bilo

Maybe. But the debate is an hour and half. And Biden has not spoken (or even stayed awake) that long in months.
Unless they keep him dosed up during the breaks, the drugs should start fading in that time.

I think if the dosage is right he probably will be alert for at least 2 hours.

Also, Chris Wallace is hardly objective. He will do his best to help Biden.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home