Author Topic: Kamala Harris Says Deceased Rapper Tupac Is the ‘Best Rapper Alive’  (Read 508 times)

Online mountaineer

They finally let her speak, and this happens:
Vice Presidential Nominee Kamala Harris Names 2Pac as the 'Best Rapper Alive'
By Joshua Espinoza
Sep 25, 2020

People are once again asking: Does Kamala Harris actually know who 2Pac is?

During the NAACP's virtual convention Friday, the vice presidential nominee was asked who she believed was the "best rapper alive."

"2Pac," Harris said. CNN commentator Angela Rye, who moderated the event, quickly corrected the California senator, reminding her Pac has been dead for over two decades. "He's not alive! You said, 'He lives on...,' Rye responded.

"I keep doing that," Harris said with laugh. "Listen, West Coast girls think 2Pac lives on. I'm with you," Rye added. "So 2Pac, keep going."

Harris then took a moment to think about the "best rapper alive" question, but ultimately couldn't come up with an answer.  ...
Full story

John Cardillo @johncardillo
She then apologized for the mistake but warned that 2Pac’s death from COVID should be a lesson to us all.
9:21 AM · Sep 26, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alana Mastrangelo 26 Sep 2020

Democratic Party vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris named deceased rapper Tupac as the “best rapper alive” in a recent interview with CNN commentator Angela Rye.

Kamala Harris answered “Tupac” when asked to name the “best rapper alive.”

“He’s not alive,” reacted Rye. “Listen, west coast girls think Tupac lives on, I’m with you. I’m with you.”

“I keep doing that,” said Harris. “Um, who would I say?”

“I mean, there’s so many,” continued Harris, appearing to attempt to think of a rapper to name. “I mean, you know, I — there are some that I, I, I would not mention right now, because they should stay in their lane, but, um, others, I… go on. Keep moving.”

It wasn’t long before Harris was getting roasted online.

“She said 2Pandering, I mean 2Pac,” tweeted actor Michael Rapaport.

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/09/26/kamala-harris-says-deceased-rapper-tupac-is-the-best-rapper-alive/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Wow! I'm glad that's settled! It's such a vital issue to our country! We should be eternally grateful that CNN commentator Angela Rye asked what Jim Acosta would never have the courage to ask! :sarc:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I am,  for perhaps the first time,  in agreement with Kamala Harris.  I, too,  cannot say who is the best rapper alive. 

The last truly great one, of course, was Eddie Jefferson.   :cool:
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online mountaineer

It's not easy being the best rapper alive ... when you're dead.
Tupac's final hours: What REALLY happened night rapper was murdered REVEALED
TUPAC Shakur was riding high when he headed to Las Vegas to watch Mike Tyson fight – 22 years ago today.
By Paul Harper
    20:55, 7 SEP 2018Updated21:00, 7 SEP 2018

The outspoken American rapper, 25, had gone from languishing in prison to becoming rap’s biggest name in 12 months.

Pac’s latest album All Eyez on Me was a global smash hit, and his acting career was taking off.

The sky appeared the limit for the bad boy musician whose mum was a Black Panther member.

But in a shocking turn of events the hip hop star’s life was cruelly cut short on Saturday, September 7, 1996, in a murder which to this day no-one has been charged over. ...
Daily Star

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The CNN 'question' was a lob-ball with the specific intent to make Kamala "more Black".
You know, to show she is be being 'down wit da struggle'.
It failed because Kamala is not 'Black' in the American sense.
Even most American Black people recognize this.
She's not even American. She is Canadian from a family of rich slave owners.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 10:42:29 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Kammy is such a with-it hep cat!

Online kevindavis007

Talk about Pandering.. I don't think that Heels up Harris has ever listen to rap.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online mountaineer

:silly:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The question was racist as Harris is not Black.  The only black she has had in her was Downtown Willie Brown, so how would she know.  Now lets ask her who her fav Reggae artist is.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

:silly:

If that is who I think it is, that is friggin AWESOME!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If you think about it for a minute,damned if she isn't right!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Kammy is such a with-it hep cat!

@mountaineer

You misspelled "widit".

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Putting words like "Good" "Best" and even "Music" when describing this noise is more than a stretch.

There is no redeeming value in (C)rap whatsoever. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

The only black she has had in her was Downtown Willie Brown, so how would she know. 
CHIZ @CHIZMAGA
Kamala says her favorite burger is a toss up between In-N-Out & Five Guys.
5:22 PM · Sep 27, 2020

:whistle:

Online LMAO

So this is the extent of the questions Kamala Harris is willing to answer?

Compare Kamala Harris campaign to Kimberly Klacick’s? Kimberly talks about real issues facing the black community whereas  Kamala Harris just talks about a dead rapper

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So this is the extent of the questions Kamala Harris is willing to answer?

@LMAO

What do you expect? If they ask her a hard question and she can't answer,dey beez racist,'n shit.