Author Topic: Democrats Launch Smear Attacks on Amy Coney Barrett’s Adopted Children  (Read 1034 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Matthew Boyle 25 Sep 2020 Washington, DC

Democrats began smearing Judge Amy Coney Barrett on Friday night before President Donald Trump even nominated her to become the next Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, which he is expected to do on Saturday afternoon.

Dana Houle, a Democrat activist who was once a chief of staff on Capitol Hill to a Democrat lawmaker, tweeted Friday night that he hopes Barrett is investigated over the children she and her husband adopted from Haiti. “I would love to know which adoption agency Amy Coney Barrett & her husband used to adopt the two children they brought here from Haiti,” Houle wrote.

“So here’s a Q: Does the press even investigate details of Barrett’s adoptions from Haiti?” Houle wrote in a follow-up tweet. “Some adoptions from Haiti were legit. Many were sketchy as hell. And if the press learned they were unethical & maybe illegal adoptions, would they report it? Or not bc it involves her children”

In a third follow-up tweet, Houle added: “Would it matter if her kids were scooped up by ultra-religious Americans, or Americans weren’t scrupulous intermediaries & the kids were taken when there was family in Haiti? I dunno. I think it does, but maybe it doesn’t, or shouldn’t.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/25/https-www-breitbart-com-politics-2020-09-25-donald-trump-russia-interfered-in-2016-election-on-behalf-of-hillary-clinton/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

First let Dana Houle produce evidence that he didn't extract this claim from his rectum. Then that he actually has evidence what he claims was done by Amy Coney Barrett.

Those two kids are already better human beings than Dana Houle.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

Here's one of the most vile:
Ibram X. Kendi  @DrIbram
Some White colonizers "adopted" Black children. They "civilized" these "savage" children in the "superior" ways of White people, while using them as props in their lifelong pictures of denial, while cutting the biological parents of these children out of the picture of humanity.
2:04 PM · Sep 26, 2020
This clown apparently is a professor at Boston University's "anti-racism center." His Twitter bio:
BU Mellon Prof. Dir @AntiracismCtr  @TheAtlantic      Nat’l Book Award-winning & #1 NYT Bestselling Author. #HowToBeAnAntiracist.  #BeAntiracist #400Souls.
Figures. AOC's alma mater. Too bad he doesn't grasp that most of the black babies being adopted by white folks have black biological parents who don't want them or are incapable of caring for them - cutting themselves out of the picture - and no black adoptive parents have stepped up.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Oh, look who's given a load of money to the racist Mr. Kendi. None other than the Twitter founder.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
while cutting the biological parents of these children out of the picture of humanity.
Judging by the state of many American families, especially (but by all means not limited to) black American families, the baby daddies didn't need any help—they cut themselves out of their children's lives on a regular basis.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline dfwgator

Bring it on, bitches.

Online mountaineer

I have friends in St. Louis who have adopted several "crack baby" black children because the biological parents were worthless, stoned, in jail or otherwise unfit. I guess they should have just let the kid grow up in foster care.  *****rollingeyes*****

One was a little boy they fostered almost since birth and later adopted (after his biological sperm donor tried to extort the rich whiteys for money in exchange for his consent). I remember babysitting him when he was a toddler. The boy grew up to play high school football, serve in the U.S. Army, get married, have children and now - post military service - has a good job.

Apparently, Mr. Professor Kendi believes this child was abused.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ibram X. Kendi  @DrIbram
Some White colonizers "adopted" Black children. They "civilized" these "savage" children in the "superior" ways of White people, while using them as props in their lifelong pictures of denial, while cutting the biological parents of these children out of the picture of humanity.

@mountaineer

That's a damn complicated way of saying she did those children a "solid".

It could also be truthfully say she saved them from a lifetime of ignorance,stupidity,starvation,and having to live a life of crime in order to be able to eat.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

Barrett has more black children than Kamala Harris. Just sayin'.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

omg

:silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Democrats Launch Smear Attacks on Amy Coney Barrett’s Adopted Children
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2020, 05:36:28 am »
Adopting a couple of Haitian children? Raising them well (and not 'Jeff Epsteining' them?

Racist?

Then what would you call siphoning off a shiPload of money from Haitians with a 'Foundation' like the Clintons did?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2020, 06:34:35 am »

@mountaineer

AND.....they both seem to like smiling.

How often do you see the chillruns of the BLM leadership smiling for the cameras?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2020, 06:36:25 am »
Adopting a couple of Haitian children? Raising them well (and not 'Jeff Epsteining' them?

Racist?

Then what would you call siphoning off a shiPload of money from Haitians with a 'Foundation' like the Clintons did?

@Smokin Joe

Perfectly acceptable behavior if you are a prominent Dim.

It must be,because none of them ever get in trouble for doing it.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2020, 12:25:14 pm »
Ibram X. Kendi  @DrIbram

I really like the way he paints whites as "colonizers" and the black community in Haiti as a bedrock of humanity.  It goes to show that modern day Democrats are uninterested in integration if it means ethnics must adjust at all to the dominant culture of the country.  They promoted segregation in the Jim Crow era and they continue to promote segregation today.  The only difference is the branding.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2020, 03:45:58 pm »
Ibram X. Kendi  @DrIbram

I really like the way he paints whites as "colonizers" and the black community in Haiti as a bedrock of humanity.  It goes to show that modern day Democrats are uninterested in integration if it means ethnics must adjust at all to the dominant culture of the country.  They promoted segregation in the Jim Crow era and they continue to promote segregation today.  The only difference is the branding.

@massadvj 
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/Smileys/default/thumbs-up01b.png

« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 03:47:14 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2020, 03:49:44 pm »

888high58888

I'm pretty sure her adopted children will not turn into a hateful bags of dog poop like Colin Krappernick.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2020, 04:11:37 pm »
Wanna know who this racist POS is?

Read the words of Al Sharpton.  He knows about racism intimately as he profits from delivering it each and every day.

As we march to dramatize the assaults on Black men and women by law enforcement, we also turn to Ibram X. Kendi for his historical insight and deep understanding of the ongoing fight for social justice and civil rights in this country.

The battle to free our nation from its racist past, as Kendi brilliantly notes in his book Stamped From the Beginning: The Definitive History of Racist Ideas in America, is hardly new. From slavery through Reconstruction, to the advent of Jim and Jane Crow, Black people have always had to be the architects of our own freedom and liberation.

It is no surprise that Kendi has emerged as one of the most important scholars of his generation, accurately interpreting the civil rights gains and losses across the many years. But Kendi doesn’t simply engage in the “paralysis of analysis,” as Martin Luther King Jr. once observed. He provides concrete and actionable steps and recommendations that we can all take to wipe out the vestiges of racism and bigotry and strive to be—to use the term Kendi popularized in 2019­—antiracist.

https://time.com/collection/100-most-influential-people-2020/5888207/ibram-x-kendi/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2020, 07:17:21 pm »
Disclaimer:
I can't understand why any white couple would want to take a chance on adopting black children from anywhere -- it makes no sense to me (from a point of "reasoned racial reality").

However, having said that...
If the democrat-communists insist on attacking Ms. Barrett for having done so, and if they really turn up the volume on this one, I can see this pulling more blacks away from the democrat-communists and possibly gaining a couple of percentage points for Mr. Trump in November.

This could happen particularly amongst black women, a very tough nut for whites to crack or "reach" in any capacity...

Online mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2020, 07:33:55 pm »
Disclaimer:   I can't understand why any white couple would want to take a chance on adopting black children from anywhere -- it makes no sense to me (from a point of "reasoned racial reality").
My sister and her husband went through a well-respected Christian adoption agency for their two adoptions. After the first adoption of a little white baby girl, they learned of an available child whose biological mother wanted them to have her daughter. She had seen their profile and thought they'd be suitable.

They had no idea that the child was biracial. The mother was an older white woman who, apparently, had a drunken one-night stand with a black guy whose whereabouts are now unknown, and voila! guess what happened! In any event, she didn't believe she would be able to raise the child.

When my sister learned the newborn was biracial, she was worried that she'd be able to love and raise the child. It was a bit of a surprise and the agency, I believe, failed to mention it. Nevertheless, the baby arrived and they loved her and raised her. She and my sister have developed an incredibly close relationship.

My niece is now in college. She's a bit conflicted over her ethnicity. Yes, two white people raised her and gave her everything she ever needed. Yes, her sperm donor was an anonymous loser. But she still seems to see herself as black and believes she should identify as such. She's 20 now, and I'm hoping she'll come to an understanding that the hue of her skin is of minimal importance.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2020, 02:09:06 am »
Disclaimer:
I can't understand why any white couple would want to take a chance on adopting black children from anywhere -- it makes no sense to me (from a point of "reasoned racial reality").
[/quote

I have know of a few cases where someone in the army that was black was killed,and one of his teammates was his best friend,and took up a "overwatch" position on his wife and children to make sure that they had anything they needed,and you can bet your ass nobody that wanted to keep on living bothered them.

Race didn't  have a damn thing to do with it. Your teammates are your brothers,period.

BTW,one of my friends in SF was about as black as humans get,and one of his proudest possessions was a KKK membership card. Not much he loved more than to take it out,wave it around,and mention stuff like "they are truly a discriminating bunch!"

I am assuming there are other organizations where deep friendships like that develop.

I miss those guys.

However, having said that...
If the democrat-communists insist on attacking Ms. Barrett for having done so, and if they really turn up the volume on this one, I can see this pulling more blacks away from the democrat-communists and possibly gaining a couple of percentage points for Mr. Trump in November.

I see it as akin to shooting yourself in the foot right before you go on stage to compete in a big dance contest.

Then again,I call these creatures "Dims" for more than one reason.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 02:31:27 am by sneakypete »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2020, 03:16:31 am »
Family party yesterday involving families with  adoptions back until about 1968.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline HuskyPatriot