Author Topic: 77-year-old veteran attacked for wearing MAGA hat  (Read 514 times)

rangerrebew

77-year-old veteran attacked for wearing MAGA hat
« on: September 25, 2020, 12:28:17 pm »

77-year-old veteran attacked for wearing MAGA hat
September 24, 2020   

An elderly veteran in California was attacked for wearing a Make America Great Again hat while visiting the Post Office on Friday.

The victim, who did not wish to be identified, was wearing a MAGA hat and “Back the Blue” mask when he was approached by a man and woman.

The couple openly expressed their disdain for the man’s politics before violently driving home the point.

https://popularmilitary.com/77-year-old-veteran-attacked-for-wearing-maga-hat/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: 77-year-old veteran attacked for wearing MAGA hat
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 01:40:34 pm »
I would have liked to have seen the old guy packing and wasted this thug.

No jury in the world would have convicted him.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2020, 02:29:00 pm »
IIRC, this happened in Redding, pretty far from the blue center of CA. And if they assaulted the vet on PO property it might be a Federal crime.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2020, 02:50:54 pm »
I would have liked to have seen the old guy packing and wasted this thug.

No jury in the world would have convicted him.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Or mobetta,just picked his ass up (easy to do if he has you in a headlock because he's in easy reach) and dumped him on his head on the sidewalk. You PROBABLY won't crack the cement,but that's what you are shooting for.

If you don't understand what I am talking about,just picture any pro-rasslin' match you ever watched,and remember how one of them will have the other in a headlock,and the guy in the headlock just reaches behind the other guy's kneecaps,and flips him over backwards.

Of course these guys really weren't trying to hurt each other,so he didn't use the leverage he had to flip the guy upside down so he would land on his head.

I may be old and not able to move like I used to,but if I can get my hands on you,you have problems.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 02:53:55 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2020, 04:48:33 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR

Or mobetta,just picked his ass up (easy to do if he has you in a headlock because he's in easy reach) and dumped him on his head on the sidewalk. You PROBABLY won't crack the cement,but that's what you are shooting for.

If you don't understand what I am talking about,just picture any pro-rasslin' match you ever watched,and remember how one of them will have the other in a headlock,and the guy in the headlock just reaches behind the other guy's kneecaps,and flips him over backwards.

Of course these guys really weren't trying to hurt each other,so he didn't use the leverage he had to flip the guy upside down so he would land on his head.

I may be old and not able to move like I used to,but if I can get my hands on you,you have problems.
If you can reach his knees maybe you can reach his knucking Futs, save the world from his procreating and have a good laugh at the same time. This is why I always carry a razor sharp assisted opening knife in my pocket.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2020, 07:08:53 pm »
Typical tactics of left wing bullies.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2020, 07:40:59 pm »
Shows the IQ and fanatical rage of the Left. The only worse place I can think of to attack someone would be in a police station.
First, the Post Office is obviously under surveillance.
Second, it is the freaking Post Office. They know who you are. They have your name and address, idiot.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2020, 10:24:48 pm »
Shows the IQ and fanatical rage of the Left. The only worse place I can think of to attack someone would be in a police station.
First, the Post Office is obviously under surveillance.
Second, it is the freaking Post Office. They know who you are. They have your name and address, idiot.

@240B

Third,you are committing a felony on federal property,which makes it a federal crime.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!