Author Topic: ‘Trump Was Right’: Explosive New FBI Texts Detail Internal Furor Over Handling Of ‘Crossfire Hurrica  (Read 683 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Collusion

‘Trump Was Right’: Explosive New FBI Texts Detail Internal Furor Over Handling Of ‘Crossfire Hurricane’ Investigation

Newly disclosed internal FBI notes and text messages detail the extent of the FBI's desire to take down Trump and his associates at any cost.

By Sean Davis and Mollie Hemingway
September 24, 2020

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents tasked by fired former Director James Comey to take down Donald Trump during and after the 2016 election were so concerned about the agency’s potentially illegal behavior that they purchased liability insurance to protect themselves less than two weeks before Trump was inaugurated president, previously hidden FBI text messages show. The explosive new communications and internal FBI notes were disclosed in federal court filings today from Sidney Powell, the attorney who heads Michael Flynn’s legal defense team.

“[W]e all went and purchased professional liability insurance,” one agent texted on Jan. 10, 2017, the same day CNN leaked details that then-President-elect Trump had been briefed by Comey about the bogus Christopher Steele dossier. That briefing of Trump was used as a pretext to legitimize the debunked dossier, which was funded by the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign and compiled by a foreign intelligence officer who was working for a sanctioned Russian oligarch.

“Holy crap,” an agent responded. “All the analysts too?”

“Yep,” the first agent said. “All the folks at the Agency as well.”

“[C]an I ask who are the most likely litigators?” an agent responded. “[A]s far as potentially suing y’all[?]”

“[H]aha, who knows….I think [t]he concern when we got it was that there was a big leak at DOJ and the NYT among others was going to do a piece,” the first agent said.

While the names of the agents responsible for the texts are redacted, the legal filing from Powell, quoting communications from the Department of Justice (DOJ), states that the latest document production included handwritten notes and texts from Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, and FBI analysts who worked on the FBI’s investigation of Flynn.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/24/trump-was-right-explosive-new-fbi-texts-detail-internal-furor-over-handling-of-crossfire-hurricane-investigation/#.X20JIgfyWBc.twitter
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
If Trump loses, this ends.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online rustynail

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If he wins this just goes on and on?

If it goes on, there is a tiny chance people will pay for their crimes. That goes to zero if Trump loses.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Rush this to The Hill. They'll want to print it ASAP.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This report should horrify all Americans.  And I mean all.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 01:26:34 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Sarah Huckabee Sanders
@SarahHuckabee

So there was collusion with Russia to interfere in our democracy after all - between the Obama administration and a suspected Russian spy to take down President @realDonaldTrump
8:01 PM · Sep 24, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/SarahHuckabee/status/1309281808043986946

Online DB

What a shock... Not...

The whole Clinton foundation and the FBI's claimed investigation of it was a scam from the start.

Not one agent resigned in protest. The FBI is totally corrupt.

And I was naïve enough to think there was hope for it before that...

Offline GrouchoTex

Neither this or the Hunter Biden story has found its way onto the MSN home page.
Imagine that!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Neither this or the Hunter Biden story has found its way onto the MSN home page.
Imagine that!

:yowsa: Imagine that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien