Author Topic: Louisville Black Lives Matter ‘Protesters’....  (Read 1927 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Louisville Black Lives Matter ‘Protesters’....
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2020, 01:08:04 am »
FBI Louisville
@FBILouisville
 Â· 5m
The FBI Louisville SWAT team has responded to an LMPD officer being shot and will continue to assist in the investigation.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2020, 01:08:49 am »
The Associated Press
@AP
 Â· 9m
BREAKING: Louisville police say officer has been shot as protests grow over lack of charges for officers in Breonna Taylor's death. The officer's condition was unknown. http://apne.ws/89NDjlM
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2020, 01:11:01 am »
They are sowing 'terror'. They are terrorists.
Executing Police or anyone in the street because you disagree with them is the definition of a terrorist.
This thing is well beyond any so called 'protest'. BLM/Antifa have escalated into violent active terrorists.
If the Republicans don't address this violent shift, it will only get much worse.
If the Republicans refuse to condemn the thugs then they will be complicit with their crimes.
We know the Democrats will never condemn them because the terrorists work with and for Democrats.
Silence in this case can only be interpreted as tacit support for what they are doing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2020, 01:16:33 am »
2 officers shot in Louisville
Fox 8, Sep 23, 2020

LOUISVILLE, Ky.  (NewsNation Now) — At least two police officers were shot in Louisville, Kentucky, MetroSafe confirmed to NewsNation.

Both were taken to the hospital. Their conditions are currently unknown.

It’s not clear if it happened during the protests and no other details were immediately released.

This story is developing. Refresh for updates.

https://fox8.com/news/2-officers-shot-in-louisville/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2020, 01:17:15 am »
Gonna be a long night.  @Polly Ticks @txradioguy All y'all be careful up there....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2020, 01:18:38 am »
2 officers shot in Louisville
Fox 8, Sep 23, 2020

LOUISVILLE, Ky.  (NewsNation Now) — At least two police officers were shot in Louisville, Kentucky, MetroSafe confirmed to NewsNation.

Both were taken to the hospital. Their conditions are currently unknown.

It’s not clear if it happened during the protests and no other details were immediately released.

This story is developing. Refresh for updates.

https://fox8.com/news/2-officers-shot-in-louisville/

Yeah, I was watching the LMPD live feed when it happened.  It was definitely during the protests.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2020, 01:21:11 am »
Yeah, I was watching the LMPD live feed when it happened.  It was definitely during the protests.

I've read one was shot in the head, the other in the chest and both are in critical condition.  Have you heard anything like this?

@Polly Ticks

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2020, 01:22:43 am »
I've read one was shot in the head, the other in the chest and both are in critical condition.  Have you heard anything like this?

@Polly Ticks

Dear Lord. Please.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2020, 01:24:12 am »

@Polly Ticks

I haven't.  I'm still watching the live feeds.  LMPD's feed showed one officer who was hit, but (thankfully) did not pan in close enough to see where he was injured.

Prayers up for both of them, in any case.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2020, 01:24:38 am »
I am stickying this thread....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2020, 01:26:00 am »
All a cop wants is to return home to his/her loved ones. All the loved ones of a cop wants is for them to come home safely. They are all desperately praying.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2020, 01:26:52 am »
Hearing reports of another altercation now, with 3 more cops down. 

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2020, 01:29:31 am »
I haven't.  I'm still watching the live feeds.  LMPD's feed showed one officer who was hit, but (thankfully) did not pan in close enough to see where he was injured.

Prayers up for both of them, in any case.

Amen.   :0001:

Offline Idiot

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2020, 01:37:23 am »
Oh noooo!!!  This is awful.  May God protect our defenders.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2020, 01:40:39 am »
Oh noooo!!!  This is awful.  May God protect our defenders.

Haven't seen a news link yet.  I'm hoping and praying that someone was confused and this was the original incident. 

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2020, 01:45:54 am »
REPORT: Two Louisville Police Officers Shot During Riot

Daily Caller  9:27 PM ET

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/23/report-two-louisville-police-officers-shot-during-riot/

Two police officers were reportedly shot in Louisville during Wednesday night’s riots.

The crowd scattered after several loud bangs shortly after 8:30 PM.

A Louisiana Metro Police Department spokesperson confirmed that an officer was shot, the Courier Journal reported.

NBC News later reported that the police department confirmed that two officers had been shot. The officers were reportedly transported to Louisville University Hospital. Fox 43 News also reported that two officers had been shot.

Two police officers have been shot after protests turned violent in Louisville, Kentucky in the wake of the Breonna Taylor charges that were announced today. https://t.co/Ee2meH7HZA

— WPMT FOX43 (@fox43) September 24, 2020

Louisville Metro Police confirm that TWO officers have been shot and were transported to Louisville University Hospital.

— Charlie Gile (@CharlieGileNBC) September 24, 2020

« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2020, 01:46:51 am »

From earlier, it sounds like dead cops were in the plan.  Maybe LE should be questioning the charming man yelling "get ready to effing die" on this video   His face is even unmasked:

video:

https://twitter.com/Julio_Rosas11/status/1308845063942942721

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2020, 01:52:35 am »
https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/local/breonna-taylor/2020/09/23/breonna-taylor-protests-louisville-police-officer-shot-downtown/3512127001/

Updated 9:46 ET

At least two Louisville Metro Police officers were shot in downtown Louisville Wednesday night, just eight hours after an indictment was returned in the Breonna Taylor case.

A source with knowledge of the situation confirmed the number of officers to The Courier Journal.

One officer was shot in the abdomen below their bulletproof vest and is in surgery, and a second was shot in the thigh, according to the source.

MetroSafe said it received reports the shooting occurred at South Brook Street and Broadway Avenue.

Max Gersh, a photographer working for The Courier Journal, said he saw "a line of officers move toward a gas station with rifles up. Shortly after, they had somebody pinned to the ground and cuffed." He said he wasn't there when the officers got shot.

Police are expected to give an update soon.

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2020, 01:53:38 am »
This witch is throwing gasoline on the fire ....

MSNBC
@MSNBC

Speaker Pelosi invokes "Breonna Taylor" following discussion with @NicolleDWallace on @DeadlineWH

Video:

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1308877145381449731

5:13 PM · Sep 23, 2020·Wildmoka

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2020, 02:00:34 am »

THIS.....is what happens when you send the police out to control a mob with only billy clubs and pepper spray and tasers.

God Almighty....how I HATE these people!    8888crybaby
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2020, 02:02:44 am »
THIS.....is what happens when you send the police out to control a mob with only billy clubs and pepper spray and tasers.

God Almighty....how I HATE these people!    8888crybaby
You and I both. God forgive me.

« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2020, 02:15:42 am »
One suspect in the shootings is in policy custody --- per police briefing just held.

One office is in surgery, the other is alert and being treated.  The spokesman described the injuries as "non-life threatening".

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2020, 02:28:35 am »
Gosh.  And I was watching the happy. talking heads on the news at 6 tonight gushing on about how "peaceful" and "orderly" the respectful protesters in Louisville were being.  I guess the shooters didn't get the same memo from the Demo Party that the reporters did. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2020, 03:56:55 am »
That van showed up within minutes of the announcement of the indictment.  They need to find out who leased the van and start there with the criminal charges.
Which means the equipment was loaded and staged. Not one damned spontaneous thing about this planned BS.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2020, 04:06:13 am »
Breaking911
@Breaking911

BIDEN STATEMENT: "Breonna Taylor was a beloved daughter, member of her community, and an essential worker who served as an E.M.T. as COVID-19 began to spread. But she died, shot in her own home by the police..."

10:33 PM · Sep 23, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1308957708591169536