Author Topic: Will Biden Survive the First Debate?  (Read 163 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will Biden Survive the First Debate?
« on: September 23, 2020, 01:53:03 pm »
September 23, 2020
Will Biden Survive the First Debate?
By J.B. Shurk

The first presidential debate is next Tuesday, and I don't see Biden surviving.  His campaign has been playing "hide the Crypt-Keeper" since spring, occasionally proving to the public that he's still ticking by having him tussle with a teleprompter while "objective journalists" participate in make-believe interviews.  Biden's cognitive decline is now so steep that he begins reading pre-written answers to pre-written questions, forgets what he's doing halfway through, and settles for stringing syllables together that sound English-y in a non–native speaker sort of way.  He is a man forever in search of a thought but finding none, while the press corps propping up his campaign pretends otherwise.  All I hear when Old Joe speaks is Grampa Simpson saying, "If I'm not back at the home by nine, they declare me legally dead and collect my insurance."  That might be his best excuse for getting out of the debate in Cleveland.  If America sees the real "Sundown" Joe after dusk, this race is over.

Don't do it, Joe!  Getting murdered on national television is no way to end a 47-year career as a Washington welcome mat.  It would be better to concede the contest right now than to endure the beating coming your way.  Even if he plays nice, President Trump is going to smack you around so viciously that you'll forget that China's Xi is your real daddy.  You'll leave the debate stage looking more charred than a Kenosha business after a BLM "peaceful protest."  Better to get in the ring with UFC fighter Colby Covington and endure his beating than take what President Trump has on tap.  Run, Joe, run!  You don't want what's coming.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/09/will_biden_survive_the_first_debate.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Will Biden Survive the First Debate?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 01:54:39 pm »
Watch him get a tear in his eye so his emotions will show for his female constituency.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 02:15:16 pm »
Still skeptical. I doubt there will be any debates.
Biden has to find some way to weasel out of it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 03:30:10 pm »
Still skeptical. I doubt there will be any debates.
Biden has to find some way to weasel out of it.
:yowsa:

Offline rustynail

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 03:38:32 pm »
Looks like Biden may mop the floor with Trump...

"Trump falls into the trap he set for Biden

Some on Trump’s team are bracing for a humiliating loss at next week's debate — after Trump lowered expectations for Biden by mocking his acumen for months."

https://www.politico.com/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 03:26:49 am »
Biden will be shot with something that sets him on fire, energy wise.  The two days following the debate, he will  look like an addict coming off his high and no fix handy.

I predict Biden will win all three debates, according to the media, which includes twisted Fox News.

The reality will be something else!