Author Topic: Public Schools Across Country Promote Black Lives Matter, Organize Protests  (Read 359 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Public Schools Across Country Promote Black Lives Matter, Organize Protests

Peter Hasson
Editor
September 21, 2020 9:33 PM ET

Public schools across America have endorsed the Black Lives Matter movement.
    Black Lives Matter has been linked to 91% of riots across America over three months, one study found.
    Buffalo Public Schools incorporated Black Lives Matter into its elementary school curriculum.
    Some public schools organized their own Black Lives Matter protests and encouraged students to attend.

Public schools across the country have endorsed the Black Lives Matter movement and encouraged teachers, students and parents to do the same, with some schools organizing their own BLM protests, a Daily Caller News Foundation review found.

The Black Lives Matter movement has been linked to 91% of riots across the United States between May 24 and Sept. 12, according to the US Crisis Monitor, a joint project of the Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project and the Bridging Divides Initiative at Princeton University.

Despite the close links between the Black Lives Matter movement and riots across the country, public schools have been a consistent source of support for the movement.

Buffalo Public Schools integrated Black Lives Matter’s “guiding principles,” which include disrupting the nuclear family, into its curriculum for elementary school students, according to lesson plans obtained and published by Fox News on Friday.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/21/public-schools-black-lives-matter-curriculum-protests/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Public Schools Across Country Promote Black Lives Matter, Organize Protests
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 10:58:45 pm »
Back in the 1960's and 70's, there were a number of "segregation academies" that flourished across the south. Back then, I'm not sure if their basic curricula varied much different from the public schools, even if the racial makeup in such academies was (of course) "all white". At the time, the left had yet to fully take over public education in the K-12 sector.

Amazingly, at least a few of these academies have survived to the present day. However, I'll reckon that what's taught in them today is quite different from what's taught in the public schools. I sense that the academies still adhere to a "Western-civiliazation-centric" bent in their instruction, with no political correctness or leftism taught at all.

That's fine with me. If I lived down there and had kids, I would seek out one of these private academies as the preferred place to send them.

I can't understand why any traditional-minded American who cared about the education of his/her children would subject them to a public school...