Author Topic: Beware, America: Democrats are fighting for your soul  (Read 142 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Beware, America: Democrats are fighting for your soul
« on: September 22, 2020, 01:39:29 pm »
September 22, 2020
By Marie Richter

The people running the Biden campaign shout that they are fighting for the soul of America.  It's plastered all over their campaign ads.  It's ironic.  Soul is defined as "the spiritual or immaterial part of a human being or animal, regarded as immortal."  How can Democrats go after something when many of them generally deny that it exists?  Do they believe in immortality, which by extension leads to an afterlife?  Heaven and hell are destinations of souls either riding on the devil's train or taking the arduous hike with Jesus.  The former is easier, with comforts and temptations to be had, while the latter is rigorous and demands fortitude and righteousness.

So Biden wants America's soul, and I believe him.  The devil wants our souls, too.  Deception is the devil's loveliest and most wicked tool.  It is layers of lies festooned in the make-up and costumes of pretend truths.  Oh, so seductive and warming.  The easy way is the devil's way.

Prancing, swirling, and swooning (or screaming) are social justice sirens and charades meting out soul-saving maneuvers.  So fighting for something, in this case souls, usually means saving or getting something.  If I fight for my life, I am saving it.  If I fight for my freedom, I am getting it.  So the question is, does fighting for the soul of America mean saving it or getting it?  Jesus saves, but the devil gets.  Joe Biden and the Democrats are fighting for the soul of America to get at it, not save it.  Beware.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/beware_america_democrats_are_fighting_for_your_soul.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Re: Beware, America: Democrats are fighting for your soul
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 09:54:14 pm »
The Democrats are fighting for the soul of America, so they say.
That sounds so noble!  How could we not help them?
So in the spirit of unity and bipartisanship, here's a picture of them in action:

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Beware, America: Democrats are fighting for your soul
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 11:04:42 pm »
September 22, 2020
By Marie Richter

The people running the Biden campaign shout that they are fighting for the soul of America.  It's plastered all over their campaign ads.  It's ironic.  Soul is defined as "the spiritual or immaterial part of a human being or animal, regarded as immortal."  How can Democrats go after something when many of them generally deny that it exists?  Do they believe in immortality, which by extension leads to an afterlife?  Heaven and hell are destinations of souls either riding on the devil's train or taking the arduous hike with Jesus.  The former is easier, with comforts and temptations to be had, while the latter is rigorous and demands fortitude and righteousness.

So Biden wants America's soul, and I believe him.  The devil wants our souls, too.  Deception is the devil's loveliest and most wicked tool.  It is layers of lies festooned in the make-up and costumes of pretend truths.  Oh, so seductive and warming.  The easy way is the devil's way.

Prancing, swirling, and swooning (or screaming) are social justice sirens and charades meting out soul-saving maneuvers.  So fighting for something, in this case souls, usually means saving or getting something.  If I fight for my life, I am saving it.  If I fight for my freedom, I am getting it.  So the question is, does fighting for the soul of America mean saving it or getting it?  Jesus saves, but the devil gets.  Joe Biden and the Democrats are fighting for the soul of America to get at it, not save it.  Beware.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/beware_america_democrats_are_fighting_for_your_soul.html

Yes, I see that.  Just like satan wants your soul.   They aren't kidding.  All satanists.   These are all DEMON'S.