Author Topic: Marco Rubio Expects More Indictments In Durham Probe, Speculates That FBI Abuse Is ‘Far Worse’ Than  (Read 433 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Marco Rubio Expects More Indictments In Durham Probe, Speculates That FBI Abuse Is ‘Far Worse’ Than Publicly Known

Chuck Ross
Investigative Reporter
September 20, 2020 12:49 PM ET

Sen. Marco Rubio, the acting chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said on Sunday that he anticipates additional indictments in a federal probe into the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation.

Rubio also said in an interview on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures” that he believes the FBI engaged in activities that are “far worse” during Crossfire Hurricane than what’s been publicly revealed.

“I anticipate that we will see some criminal charges here,” Rubio told host Maria Bartiromo.

“I have a feeling that there are things that they did that we don’t even know about yet that are far worse than what’s been publicly revealed. We’ll find out. It’s just a feeling, but given some of the body language I’m seeing I have a feeling that some of the conduct goes beyond anything any of us know yet.”

Rubio criticized the FBI for relying heavily on the Steele dossier for its investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/20/marco-rubio-fbi-john-durham/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I fervently hope that Senator Rubio is right About those further indictments as IMHO nothing less than the Republic hangs in the balance.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I fervently hope that Senator Rubio is right About those further indictments as IMHO nothing less than the Republic hangs in the balance.

I wish they would release these findings already... :pop41:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Not much time now, if the rats manage to manufacture enough votes following the election all of this goes into the shredder