Author Topic: A year after impeachment, Hunter Biden's Ukraine activities come home to roost By John Solomon  (Read 387 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A year after impeachment, Hunter Biden's Ukraine activities come home to roost

Senate report expected to identify concerns about bribery, suspicious payments and conflicts on Joe Biden's watch.

By John Solomon

Updated: September 21, 2020 - 9:21am

A year ago this month, Democrats began their impeachment crusade against President Trump because he had sought an investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden's activities in Ukraine. And the rallying cry then was that any concerns about the Bidens were pure, discredited conspiracy theories.

What a difference a year makes.

The GOP-led Senate Finance and Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs committees plan to release a joint report as early as this week disclosing the results of a year-long probe into Joe Biden's stewardship of Ukraine anti-corruption policy while his son earned big money as a board member at the corruption-plagued Burisma Holdings gas firm.

The report is expected to accuse the former vice president of engaging in a prohibited conflict of interest or the appearance of a conflict of interest by continuing to oversee the U.S. anti-corruption policies in Ukraine while his son served on the board of a natural gas company under investigation by the very Ukrainian prosecutors dependent on U.S. money, guidance and assistance in the fight against corruption that Joe Biden controlled.

The fact that Joe Biden admits he forced the firing in spring 2016 of Viktor Shokin — the Ukrainian prosecutor who was overseeing the Burisma probe — by threatening to withhold $1 billion in U.S. aid to Ukraine only heightens the conflict concerns.

more
https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/year-after-impeachment-hunter-bidens-ukraine-activities
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 03:43:20 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
None of that can possibly be true,because if it was,my teebee would have told me all about it.

Or are you trying to tell me my teebee and all those wonderful and patriotic news critters would lie to me?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!