Author Topic: As a Trump-hating son shows, nobody does self-righteous hatred like the left  (Read 274 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 21, 2020
As a Trump-hating son shows, nobody does self-righteous hatred like the left
By Andrea Widburg

Leo Guinan (“he/him”) has bravely and smugly gone public with his decision to blackmail his father for being a Trump supporter. Unless daddy changes his ways, he’ll never see his grandchildren again. Guinan oozes self-righteous hatred. The only good thing about his post is that people were appalled and contemptuous.

Guinan describes himself in glowing terms:

Trying to share my experiences in a way that might help others. I can change the world. I will change the world. Even if for a single person. He/Him.

This wonderful human being wrote a now-viral post entitled, “Today I Gave My Dad A Choice: Trump or His Grandkids and His Son.” He explains that he was traumatized by finding a Trump sign in his father’s yard. And so, “pissed” and tearful, he sent his parents this message:

Due to the signs in the yard, the kids and I will not be down. The current occupant of the White House is preaching hate and violence, endangering the lives and safety of many of my friends. This is not acceptable to me at all. There is a complete disregard for women, minorities, science, ethics, and morality. Please consider if you support Trump that much. Because I hate him that much. I wanted to be upfront and honest about my feelings.

more w/responses
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/as_a_trumphating_son_shows_nobody_does_selfrighteous_hatred_like_the_left.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pretty sure I know how Grampy feels about this....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
September 21, 2020
As a Trump-hating son shows, nobody does self-righteous hatred like the left
By Andrea Widburg

Leo Guinan (“he/him”) has bravely and smugly gone public with his decision to blackmail his father for being a Trump supporter. Unless daddy changes his ways, he’ll never see his grandchildren again. Guinan oozes self-righteous hatred. The only good thing about his post is that people were appalled and contemptuous.

Guinan describes himself in glowing terms:

This wonderful human being wrote a now-viral post entitled, “Today I Gave My Dad A Choice: Trump or His Grandkids and His Son.” He explains that he was traumatized by finding a Trump sign in his father’s yard. And so, “pissed” and tearful, he sent his parents this message:

more w/responses
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/as_a_trumphating_son_shows_nobody_does_selfrighteous_hatred_like_the_left.html

@mystery-ak

It's almost like he is making a pro-abortion advertisement,isn't it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LadyLiberty

He/hims original post:  https://medium.com/@guinanleo/today-i-gave-my-dad-a-choice-trump-or-his-grandkids-and-his-son-b2f971ed39f9

The comments show how poorly his actions were received.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He/hims original post:  https://medium.com/@guinanleo/today-i-gave-my-dad-a-choice-trump-or-his-grandkids-and-his-son-b2f971ed39f9

The comments show how poorly his actions were received.

Reminds me of my own brat, to whom I am dead.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

22222frying pan

Dufus. Family before state.

Offline cato potatoe

His dad should ask for a DNA test to determine the real father.

Offline goatprairie

Reminds me of my own brat, to whom I am dead.
Sorry to hear that. The wife and I try to keep our political sentiments under wraps around her two liberal daughters (my stepdaughters) so as to avoid risking not seeing our grandkids.
However, when the gkids turn of age, all bets are off.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The grandkids are probably being indoctrinated to the max at home.
They probably wouldn't be very kind to Grandpa these days, anyway...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I'm sure they'd just as soon kill you as look at you.
I will NOT comply.

Offline goatprairie

Re: As a Trump-hating son shows, nobody does self-righteous hatred like the left
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2020, 02:01:08 am »
One of my son-in-laws is a Libertarian. So he might even things out in one family.