Author Topic: Biden’s speech about Supreme Court appointments is appalling  (Read 170 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 21, 2020
Biden’s speech about Supreme Court appointments is appalling
By Andrea Widburg

Biden finally emerged to eulogize Justice Ginsburg for three minutes and then gave a disturbing political speech. The many gaffes are noteworthy because they speak to his declining intelligence, but it was the speech’s content that should worry Americans. His handlers wrote a speech that rejects the constitutional balance of power, denies this summer’s violence, and openly lies.

When the speech opens with a long shot, Biden and no visible teleprompters. During those first 20 seconds, he sounds weak and tentative. Then, the camera tightens on his face, and he perks up. It’s obvious that he now has a teleprompter from which to read:

more w/videos
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/bidens_speech_about_supreme_court_appoints_is_appalling.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Biden’s speech about Supreme Court appointments is appalling
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 02:07:52 pm »
FTA

When Biden reads a longish quotation from Lindsey Graham in 2016, about Supreme Court nominations in election years, Biden reads the instruction -- “Quote verbatim” and “Continue the quote” -- and then leans forward and squints to read the text still scrolling before him: (Video)

Biden actually does this.  I wish I knew if we're being played or if Biden is really this far gone.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 12:14:02 am »
RinVa wrote:
"Biden actually does this.  I wish I knew if we're being played or if Biden is really this far gone."

Apply Occam's Razor.
What's your conclusion...??

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2020, 07:50:19 am »
I am surprised he is even able to remember how to read.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!