Author Topic: Woman suspected in trying to poison Trump arrested with gun  (Read 1888 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Woman suspected in trying to poison Trump arrested with gun
« on: September 21, 2020, 12:29:35 am »
 By Victor Morton - The Washington Times - Sunday, September 20, 2020

A woman suspected of trying to poison President Trump has reportedly been arrested.

CNN reported Sunday evening, citing “a U.S. law enforcement official,” said that the unnamed woman was taken when she tried to cross from Canada into the U.S.

A package containing the poison ricin was sent to Mr. Trump earlier this week but intercepted by law enforcement.

The woman was carrying a gun when arrested, CNN reported.

Charges are expected to be filed by U.S. prosecutors in Washington, although the short investigation has been a joint U.S.-Canadian enterprise.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/sep/20/woman-suspected-ricin-letter-sent-trump-arrested-g/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Woman suspected in trying to poison Trump arrested with gun
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 07:34:04 am »
Is this one who actually left like they so often promise?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2020, 09:10:19 am »
Is this one who actually left like they so often promise?

Sounds like she was coming back...  :shrug:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2020, 11:38:29 am »
And they STILL won't provide a name...
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2020, 11:50:27 am »
And they STILL won't provide a name...
Which is likely indicative of some demographic or cultural trait...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2020, 11:56:30 am »
Which is likely indicative of some demographic or cultural trait...

Or, the media keep dreaming of being sued for $250M in their rush to get the scoop.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2020, 12:33:24 pm »
NYT says she was previously deported due to criminal charges.

Woman Suspected of Sending Ricin to Trump Is Arrested
A Canadian national suspected of having mailed an envelope containing ricin to the White House was arrested on Sunday while trying to enter the United States from Canada, nearly a year after she had been deported from the United States for engaging in criminal activity, according to two American officials.

Customs and Border Protection agents detained the woman, who had a firearm, as she tried to cross the border into Buffalo, the officials said. Currently in the custody of border agents, she is set to be charged by the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington.

The suspect had been living in the United States last year and was arrested in March 2019 by the Mission, Texas, police for possession of an unlicensed weapon, resisting arrest and carrying a fake driver’s license, according to a senior intelligence official.

While in the Hidalgo County Jail in Edinburg, Texas, authorities discovered that she had overstayed her six-month visa and had violated the terms of her passport by committing a crime while in the United States, and she was deported back to Canada, the official said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/20/us/politics/ricin-white-house-trump.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2020, 12:39:06 pm »
NYT says she was previously deported due to criminal charges.

A Canadian national suspected of having mailed an envelope containing ricin to the White House was arrested on Sunday while trying to enter the United States from Canada, nearly a year after she had been deported from the United States for engaging in criminal activity, according to two American officials.

Customs and Border Protection agents detained the woman, who had a firearm, as she tried to cross the border into Buffalo, the officials said. Currently in the custody of border agents, she is set to be charged by the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington.

The suspect had been living in the United States last year and was arrested in March 2019 by the Mission, Texas, police for possession of an unlicensed weapon, resisting arrest and carrying a fake driver’s license, according to a senior intelligence official.

While in the Hidalgo County Jail in Edinburg, Texas, authorities discovered that she had overstayed her six-month visa and had violated the terms of her passport by committing a crime while in the United States, and she was deported back to Canada, the official said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/20/us/politics/ricin-white-house-trump.html
But still no name.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2020, 03:40:03 pm »
Lot of Muslims go to Canada and have since 45 was elected.  Just say'n.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2020, 03:53:32 pm »
Lot of Muslims go to Canada and have since 45 was elected.  Just say'n.
I guess we’ll find out - or not - as soon as the rat media gets their cover story straight.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2020, 04:04:19 pm »
Authorities are investigating additional similar packages mailed to addresses in Texas that may be connected to the same sender in Canada, CNN previously reported, according to a US law enforcement official.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2020, 04:26:30 pm »
Authorities are investigating additional similar packages mailed to addresses in Texas that may be connected to the same sender in Canada, CNN previously reported, according to a US law enforcement official.

From what I've read here and elsewhere, the female is a Canadian citizen who overstayed her visa and was deported from Texas back to Canada. That she sent similar packages to Texas law enforcement facilities and to President Trump suggests her beef is with being deported rather than something more political or terror-related. Were her motive Progressive politics or terrorism, I think she would have picked bigger political or defense-related targets rather than some law enforcement facilities. That's my guess based on what is "known".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2020, 06:35:42 pm »
From what I've read here and elsewhere, the female is a Canadian citizen who overstayed her visa and was deported from Texas back to Canada. That she sent similar packages to Texas law enforcement facilities and to President Trump suggests her beef is with being deported rather than something more political or terror-related. Were her motive Progressive politics or terrorism, I think she would have picked bigger political or defense-related targets rather than some law enforcement facilities. That's my guess based on what is "known".
Then why was she packing a gun the first time she was arrested last year prior to being deported?

Canadians cannot own pistols easily
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2020, 07:45:52 pm »
Still waiting on ID ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2020, 07:53:40 pm »
Still waiting on ID ...

? ??

Curious and curiouser.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2020, 10:41:59 pm »
BREAKING: Quebec woman who sent poison letter to Trump identified by RCMP
Barrett Wilson
September 21, 2020 3:22 PM

US authorities have named Pascale Cecile Veronique Ferrier as the suspect who allegedly mailed a letter laced with ricin to US President Donald Trump.

The ricin-laced letter was intercepted by US secret service, with the letter's origins being tracked down to St. Hubert, Quebec.  ... The PostMillennial

Online Wingnut

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2020, 10:48:12 pm »
BREAKING: Quebec woman who sent poison letter to Trump identified by RCMP
Barrett Wilson
September 21, 2020 3:22 PM

US authorities have named Pascale Cecile Veronique Ferrier as the suspect who allegedly mailed a letter laced with ricin to US President Donald Trump.

The ricin-laced letter was intercepted by US secret service, with the letter's origins being tracked down to St. Hubert, Quebec.  ... The PostMillennial

Oh my!   Pascale Cecile Veronique Ferrier

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2020, 10:49:09 pm »
She gots da crazy eyez.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2020, 10:50:31 pm »
She gots da crazy eyez.

She's got those crazy bulldigger eyes.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2020, 10:53:09 pm »
is "Pascale" French for Karen?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2020, 11:01:24 pm »
...  She is described as white, 5-foot-6, weighing 200 pounds, with brown hair and green eyes.

Reuters news agency reported that two sources had confirmed the suspect has joint Canadian and French citizenship. Several news agencies have reported that the suspect was deported back to Canada after authorities discovered she had overstayed her six-month visa and had violated the terms of her passport by committing a crime while in the U.S.   ...
Wetaskiwin Times

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2020, 11:04:29 pm »
I'm thinking Pat.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2020, 11:08:27 pm »

My bad. I thought it was Susan.

Ricin.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2020, 11:09:45 pm »

Judging from the mug shot, it's French for "tool belt".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn