Author Topic: Reminder That Tucker Carlson Advocated Sex With 13 Year Olds  (Read 1706 times)

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Reminder That Tucker Carlson Advocated Sex With 13 Year Olds
« on: September 19, 2020, 08:54:14 pm »
In 2006 & 2009 he spoke about 13 year old boys having sex with their teachers and 14 year old girls having lesbian lovers. In 2014 he went on Fox News to continue advocating for sex with minors. In 2017 he had an interview with Gavin McInnes where he repeated himself, this time talking of 15 year olds. And of course, this is only a cursory glance at his statements. It is very likely that more interviews and statements will appear in the future related to this topic.

Tucker Carlson is a rape apologist. Children cannot consent, but as Tucker says, his best friend had a relationship with a teacher, so its okay. Meanwhile his friends on the right like Gavin McInnes and Ben Shapiro either ignore or completely support his statements. Though in my view, ignoring these statements is akin to support, so they're one and the same.

https://youtu.be/FdDzp4Y8Dps

Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Reminder That Tucker Carlson Advocated Sex With 13 Year Olds
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 04:57:28 am »
Sounds like a serious and deliberate misconstruing of the facts.  Not all States have the same legal age of consent.    Tucker never advocated for an entire State make child molestation legal like liberal democrats have in California.  10 year difference in age, anything goes, apparently.  Coming from Espstein Island democrats and domestically pedo pizza.  22222frying pan
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 04:59:26 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Reminder That Tucker Carlson Advocated Sex With 13 Year Olds
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2020, 05:06:54 am »
In 2006 & 2009 he spoke about 13 year old boys having sex with their teachers and 14 year old girls having lesbian lovers.

Another F'n Troll whose head is exploding that someone is blowing the whistle on the Biden Crime Family.....
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 05:08:21 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.