Author Topic: Is “Mother Earth” angry? Countering Pelosi’s climate hustle  (Read 275 times)

rangerrebew

Is “Mother Earth” angry? Countering Pelosi’s climate hustle

By Joe Bastardi |September 16th, 2020

The Level of (Fill in Your Own Words) in this Challenges Limits.

Okay, from Speaker Pelosi. Is "Mother Earth" angry? Countering Pelosi's climate hustle 4

“Mother Earth is angry,” the San Francisco Democrat said during an appearance Thursday on MSNBC. “She’s telling us — whether she’s telling us with hurricanes on the Gulf Coast, fires in the West, whatever it is … that the climate crisis is real and has an impact.”

I Will Keep this Short. So hurricanes on the Gulf Coast are Mother Earth throwing a tantrum?

https://www.cfact.org/2020/09/16/is-mother-earth-angry-countering-pelosis-climate-hustle/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I want to know how she communicated with theis "Mother Earth", where and when.

I want a full transcript of the meeting.

I hate these edited interviews.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis