Author Topic: Joy Behar Melts Down After Black GOP Candidate Calls Her Out for Wearing Blackface  (Read 236 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joy Behar Melts Down After Black GOP Candidate Calls Her Out for Wearing Blackface
Julio Rosas

Posted: Sep 18, 2020 1:10 PM

"The View" co-host Joy Behar defended her use of blackface at a Halloween party many years ago during a testy interview with Republican congressional candidate Kimberly Klacik on Friday.

Klacik, who is running in Maryland's 7th District, had been asked about President Trump talking to reporter Bob Woodward on the seriousness of COVID-19 while he was trying to downplay it when he spoke on the issue publicly during the very early days of the global pandemic.

"We didn’t handle the pandemic as a country great as a whole," Klacik said, adding, "If you look at cities like Baltimore, you have things called a food deserts...And so, yeah, I believe a coronavirus pandemic would affect us more. I mean, look at my campaign ad. Look at the living conditions. That would affect us more, absolutely. That’s why I’m running for office.”

"Come on, Kim. Excuse me, I have to say something to you. He told Bob Woodward that it was a very serious issue, and it’s airborne and that it was terrible, and then he went out and told the American people, ‘Don’t wear masks. It’s all going to go away.’ You have to put some blame on your president. I’m sorry. You’re putting it on something extraneous here. Talk to the point, please," Behar said in response.

"Is this Joy speaking? The same Joy that paraded around in blackface not too long ago? Come on, Joy, I don’t think you should be asking questions..." Klacik replied.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2020/09/18/joy-behar-defends-wearing-blackface-to-black-gop-candidate-it-was-an-homage-n2576464
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

BOOM!!!
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Racism is ok when the left does it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!