Author Topic: Top Democrat Stuns With Remarks On Ilhan Omar: ‘She Doesn’t Belong In Our Party’  (Read 241 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Rep. Collin Peterson (D-MN), Chairman of the House Agriculture Committee, slammed Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) during a brief exchange with a political operative this week, saying that she does not belong in the Democratic Party.

An employee at the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) asked Peterson, “Do you have any comment as to why you defended Ilhan Omar?”

“I don’t defend her. She doesn’t belong in our party,” Peterson, a 16-term lawmaker, responded, according to video of the remarks that was obtained by the New York Post.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/top-democrat-stuns-with-remarks-on-ilhan-omar-she-doesnt-belong-in-our-party
The Republic is lost.

Offline ironhorsedriver

She doesn't belong in this Country!

Online LMAO

He may believe she doesn't belong in his party.

But her and others like her run it for now
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
If the researchers are correct, she (Omar) and her whole family entered the USA illegally.  And yes, if that is true, she and her whole family should be immediately deported.

I am sorry, but I do not see the reasoning for having a single person from Somalia, a nation known only for its piracy to me.  They do not belong, and they certainly do not contribute to any form of positive diversity, just the opposite.