Author Topic: Susan Rice Compares Trump to Mao Zedong  (Read 353 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Susan Rice Compares Trump to Mao Zedong
« on: September 18, 2020, 02:38:44 pm »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Elizabeth Matamoros - September 18, 2020 8:57 AM

Former national security adviser Susan Rice on Thursday said President Donald Trump reminded her of the infamous Chinese dictator Mao Zedong.

Rice took exception to Trump’s reference to a "patriotic education" in a Wednesday speech

"I thought I was listening to Mao Zedong running communist China," Rice said.

Trump on Wednesday delivered a speech Rice was responding to a speech calling for a renewed patriotism to counter "left-wing indoctrination," including the 1619 Project, which is being taught in many public schools.

Mao, the founder of the People’s Republic of China and former chairman of the ruling Communist Party, was responsible for tens of millions of deaths in his project to remake all of Chinese society according to his Marxist vision. He is widely considered one of the most sinister dictators in world history.

more
https://freebeacon.com/politics/susan-rice-compares-trump-to-mao-zedong/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Susan Rice Compares Trump to Mao Zedong
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 06:04:37 pm »
Susan Rice is a total idiot.  I am so tired of these Democommies making Hitler comparisons, and now Mao.  She clearly knows nothing of Mao.  Mao was supplied with a steady supply of 12 year old virgin girls to satisfy his pedophile inclinations.  Mao killed many millions of Chinese through his years.

The problem with the Dems is that so many morons have taken over the party that are idiots, or utterly dishonest, and the media is no longer doing their job to keep them honest.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 06:24:27 pm »
Susan Rice is a total idiot.  I am so tired of these Democommies making Hitler comparisons, and now Mao.  She clearly knows nothing of Mao.  Mao was supplied with a steady supply of 12 year old virgin girls to satisfy his pedophile inclinations.  Mao killed many millions of Chinese through his years.
Wait! Wait!
Yesterday the Dems told me that Trump would turn America into North Korea. That Trump was Kim-Jong-Un in disguise. You know, the guy who has tortured and murdered 3/4 of his entire extended family to keep him from being assassinated and deposed.

BTW...when did Mao Zedong become a bad guy with Democrats? Countless, literally countless, Democrat State officials, Liberals, and Leftist College Professors, have publicly declared that Mao Zedong is one of their most admired people. Calling Trump the same as Mao Zedong should be a complement with Liberal Leftist Communist Democrats. They love the guy, and profess their admiration for Mao constantly.

This is a true fact. Look it up.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2020, 06:29:33 pm »
Qiānggǎn zi lǐmiàn chū zhèngquán. Trump 2020

Offline HuskyPatriot

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2020, 07:09:44 pm »
And they dislike the president's "name calling"!!!  At least get the political leanings correct; Mao???   (I've a bald spot from scratching my head in wonder over all of this!!!!) 

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2020, 07:35:00 pm »
Typical rat sophistry, and ironic too. Because the 1619 project has far far more in common with commie revisionism and brainwashing than what Trump is proposing to counter it.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 10:52:35 pm by skeeter »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2020, 07:41:21 pm »
Wait, why would a commie think that was a bad thing?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2020, 09:51:10 pm »
Is Rice that ignorant or that dishonest? Mao starved 10s of millions of Chinese people to death by trading rice for weapons with the USSR. No US President has done anything like that!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2020, 10:32:19 pm »
Susan Rice is a disgusting pig.  Nothing from her commie pie hole is worth a listen.

She is someone Biden gave serious consideration to be VP, someone never elected to anything.  She was beat out by another woman of color that did not make it to the first primary/caucus!  Both are pathetic, but it is Biden that remain the greatest existential threat to the security of the USA.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2020, 10:50:00 pm »
Susan Rice is a disgusting pig.  Nothing from her commie pie hole is worth a listen.

She is someone Biden gave serious consideration to be VP, someone never elected to anything.  She was beat out by another woman of color that did not make it to the first primary/caucus!  Both are pathetic, but it is Biden that remain the greatest existential threat to the security of the USA.
Biden is clearly slipping, cognitively. He's exiting, stage left.

Harris launched her undistinguished political career by shlepping the speaker of the CA legislature, and was awarded a CA senate seat solely by virtue of being a rat firstly, and secondarily being female (as she was replacing a female), in the right place at the right time.

Now, after three undistinguished years in the senate, today she's a hair's breadth from being president of the US. Yet obviously she has no idea what she's doing. What does she believe, what is her vision for the nation? I don't know either.

So in effect, if Biden/Harris win, Nancy Pelosi becomes president.

If Nancy Pelosi becomes the de-facto president, the young radicals in the House will lead the country as Crazy Nancy is scared to death of them.

People need to think on that for awhile.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 10:56:53 pm by skeeter »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2020, 11:14:04 pm »
f Nancy Pelosi becomes the de-facto president, the young radicals in the House will lead the country as Crazy Nancy is scared to death of them.
Presto change-o, Sandy Ocasio-Cortez is in charge! Yippee.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2020, 08:23:28 am »

The problem with the Dems is that so many morons have taken over the party that are idiots, or utterly dishonest, and the media is no longer doing their job to keep them honest.
Nah. She's just using one of their revered leaders as a trigger word to piss off Trump supporters.

If Trump was really like Mao, you wouldn't even hear from the likes of her because they'd been rounded up and either shot or worked to death as counter-revolutionaries like the 50,000,000 Mao did get to.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2020, 08:28:14 am »
If that does happen, then I do hope we have a 2nd revolution. 

If you believe in God, this might just be his work.  Testing mankind in the USA to rise up to do the right thing, or to continue down the path of mass genocide.   If Trump and the Senate fail to complete this simple undertaking, then we should well be damned as a nation to hell.

And talk about the ultimate test for our stinking politicians.  Republicans like Collins that does not support the nominee with her vote will most certainly lose her election with the Evangelicals and pro life in Maine NOT voting for her sorry *ss.  Same is true for the bimbo in Alaska and Romney the Rat from Utah.  He does not vote for the nominee, his political career is over.

Forcing this worthless Senate to vote before the election will condemn every weak sister like Collins to the loss column should they not support the nominee.  I know I would not vote for her if she abstained or voted no.  Trump should use every ounce of leverage on these worthless Senators to make them vote for the nominee, assuming he selects a sound candidate.

Not in a million years would I consider someone like Stacey Abrams as a viable choice for Supreme Court, and it was mentioned last night that Biden has her as one candidate.  Ugggh!