Author Topic: Joe Biden blames every single COVID-19 death on Trump, says 'all the people' would be alive if Trump  (Read 200 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Democratic presidential nominee and former Vice President Joe Biden said during a CNN town hall Thursday that "all the people" who have died of COVID-19 would still be alive if President Donald Trump had responded properly to the pandemic.

In Biden's view, President Trump is directly responsible for every single person who died from the novel coronavirus that originated in China late last year and spread around the world.

"If the president had done his job, had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive," Biden said. "All the people — I'm not making this up. Just look at the data. Look at the data."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-people-would-still-be-alive-trump
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pelosi and company have been making this exact same accusation for months.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden is delusional.  When Trump was closing our borders to people traveling from China, Biden was calling him a xenophobe.  Biden could not be more idiotic if he tried.  What a pathetic POS!!!

Anyone that votes for this China pawn is a fool and a traitor in my eyes.  Biden is owned completely by China.  His moronic comments of China not a threat to the USA economically, militarily, etc is solid proof they own him.