Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi, Progressive Nuns Team Up To Convince Catholics To Vote For Pro-Abortion Biden  (Read 222 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mary Margaret Olohan
Social Issues Reporter
September 18, 2020 9:42 AM ET

Democratic Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi will join progressive nuns on a virtual tour to persuade Catholics not to vote for President Donald Trump.
    Pelosi will speak at the opening rally where she will discuss “how her Catholic faith guides her political vision” and encourage “fellow Catholics to mobilize and vote in this election.”
    Executive Director of NETWORK Lobby Sister Simone Campbell leads the initiative, a progressive nun who spoke at the DNC and has said that she does not think it’s “a good policy to outlaw abortion.”

Democratic Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi will join progressive nuns on a virtual tour to persuade Catholic voters to vote for 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden.

The Nuns On The Bus: Who We Elect Matters tour begins September 23 and is led by NETWORK Lobby for Catholic Social Justice, according to a press release about the event. Pelosi will speak at the opening rally where she will discuss “how her Catholic faith guides her political vision” and encourage “fellow Catholics to mobilize and vote in this election.”

Executive Director of NETWORK Lobby Sister Simone Campbell will lead the initiative, joined by more than 50 nuns from across the country, according to the press release.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/18/nancy-pelosi-simone-campbell-abortion-biden-trump/
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 02:20:44 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

To ANYONE who claims to follow the Messiah, this must necessarily be a non-starter.
To support abortion is to bow to Moloch.
There is no reasoning possible.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Her Catholic faith?  Pelosi fully supports mass genocide, and last I checked, genocide is in no way part of the Catholic faith.  Pelosi is a heretic, as is any Catholic that believes in abortion.

Abortion is murder, and murdering hundreds of thousands or millions each year adds up to mass genocide.

Should Biden become POTUS, I believe there will be no ending for abortion.  The opportunity to end it will evaporate like steam. 

Trump's re-election gives hope to ending abortion and the mass genocide that has plagued the USA.

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm guessing the order these nuns belong to - if they aren't fake - is not Little Sisters of the Poor.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
None can serve two masters. I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

â€œYou shall have no other gods before me.

Her promotion of child sacrifice to pay for votes with the lives of innocents will haunt her for eternity.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm guessing the order these nuns belong to - if they aren't fake - is not Little Sisters of the Poor.
Just heretics from central casting....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis