Author Topic: Democrats on edge as Biden readies to go after Trump at debate  (Read 201 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats on edge as Biden readies to go after Trump at debate
« on: September 18, 2020, 02:07:46 pm »
Democrats on edge as Biden readies to go after Trump at debate
By Amie Parnes - 09/18/20 06:00 AM EDT

Joe Biden has one major goal when it comes to the presidential debates: Don’t let President Trump get away with a single thing.

Aides and allies to Biden say the Democratic nominee needs to be ready to fact-check Trump in real time and not let the president get away with exaggerating or distorting his record. And they say he needs to aggressively hold him accountable when the candidates meet on stage Sept. 29 in Cleveland.

“He’s going to lie and lie some more and spin everything and blame it on Biden and Obama,” said one longtime Biden aide. “The VP needs to go on offense and immediately say, ‘This is on you. The state of the economy, high unemployment, kids out of school, a pandemic that has gone unchecked. All of it is on you."

“He can’t get away with any of it. Not one f------ thing,” the aide said, adding that voters want to see Biden “calling out all of the bullshit.”

“The only way he ‘wins’ is if he stays on offense,” another ally added. “The second it goes the other way, things could go sideways.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/516968-democrats-on-edge-as-biden-readies-to-go-after-trump-at-debate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Democrats on edge as Biden readies to go after Trump at debate
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 02:17:07 pm »
While I understand why we need to see it, this is an utterly worthless, uninformative article.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 02:18:13 pm by skeeter »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 02:42:30 pm »
While I understand why we need to see it, this is an utterly worthless, uninformative article.

Well, it's The Hill, so......
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2020, 03:16:12 pm »
Aides and allies to Biden say the Democratic nominee needs to be ready to fact-check Trump in real time and not let the president get away with exaggerating or distorting his record.
That is the definition/purpose of a debate. That's what a debate is. That's the whole point.
Does Biden's staff really have to go to a fourth grade level to remind Biden what a debate is all about?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2020, 06:59:18 pm »
Biden is not capable.  PERIOD!

I actually think Biden will muddle though the debates, and Democommies will declare him the victor.  I do not think Trump will go after his jugular, like he should.  I suspect he has been advised to go easy on the old fool.

The Dems like to say Obama and company generated more jobs, their economy was better than what Trump has done, etc.  But there is something I have never heard Republicans address.  With the ACA legislation, Obamacare, millions of Americans that had full time jobs working 40+ hours per week were forced into part time positions(less than 29 hours per week) with no benefits.  That is fact.   And so they were forced to get second jobs to attempt to get by financially.  That is a large part of the jobs created under the *sshat Obama.  People forced to get second jobs to survive, and without benefits.

I think Trump has to hammer the healthcare debacle, the lies of keeping your health plan, your doctor, and save $2,500 a year.  The UGLY TRUTH is that Obamacare has quadrupled cost, we now have twice as many people without healthcare, many that did have it but can no longer afford it.    I have many friends that had healthcare before ACA and now go without.  One friend has five kids, his healthcare was $450 per month premium and now would cost $2,500 per month, so he goes without.  He is around 60.  Another friend, her healthcare was about $320 per month premium, that went to $1,300 per month, and she too goes without healthcare.  Her children are now grown, so they can get their own healthcare from employers, but she is still without it.

And the corruption that came from the Obama/Biden years is huge.  I know one woman that makes about $80,000 cash per year, and pays no taxes.  She is on Obamacare, and pays $20 per month premium for Obamacare.  People gaming the system is through the roof, and the abuse is out of control.

The media is completely corrupt, including Fox News which is no longer the conservative news network it once was.  With less than mediocre folks like Donna Brazile and Juan Williams, along with Maria Harf and all the other Democommie *sshats that are so extreme, Fox has also gone off the cliff.  But the point is they are manufacturing the news, the polls, etc, slanting the information they provide against Trump, and I do not believe a word.

Trump still needs to go after every vote, and attempt to win in states he lost last time.  I think he has a shot in Minnesota.  Why would those people stick with the Democommies when they have destroy their largest city?  I see MN going Republican this year. 

If Dems win this November, it will mean the end of the Republican Party at the national level.  If the Dems win the presidency and the Senate, the Dems will create two more states, Puerto Rico and DC, they will make all the illegals citizens, some 30 million folks that will be 80% Democommie, and that will be the end for Republicans on the national stage.

And we will have a man with no brain as POTUS with AOC steering the helm.  Even Harris will be dancing to her tune.