Author Topic: Fitzgerald Video: BLM Takes Over California Schools. Pledge to BLM or fail!  (Read 378 times)

rangerrebew

Fitzgerald Video: BLM Takes Over California Schools

Pledge to BLM or fail!
Fri Sep 18, 2020 Sean Fitzgerald

Editor's note: Below is Sean Fitzgerald's new video, BLM Takes Over California Schools, which reveals the Gestapo atmosphere our children now face: Pledge to BLM or fail! The video was created in conjunction with the Freedom Center's Stop K-12 Indoctrination campaign. To read our pamphlet on this issue, "Leftist Indoctrination in Our K-12 Public Schools," click here or order your own copy here.

Don't miss it!

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/09/fitzgderald-video-blm-takes-over-california-sean-fitzgerald/

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Fitzgerald Video: BLM Takes Over California Schools. Pledge to BLM or fail!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 01:42:34 pm »
"BLM Takes Over California Schools"?! *****rollingeyes***** Produce evidence that this has happened in a few thousand schools and I'll believe this claim isn't loony-toony clickbait. *****rollingeyes***** Given that many/most California schools are remote-only I know that's a challenge that can't be satisfied. *****rollingeyes*****

wink777 I'll do my part, though. wink777 I drive by a couple of schools every day during my commute, plus the County Office of Education and a school district office. wink777 I'll look to see if there's any evidence of BLM presence - people or paraphernalia. wink777
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Fitzgerald Video: BLM Takes Over California Schools. Pledge to BLM or fail!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 08:54:02 pm »
"BLM Takes Over California Schools"?! *****rollingeyes***** Produce evidence that this has happened in a few thousand schools and I'll believe this claim isn't loony-toony clickbait. *****rollingeyes***** Given that many/most California schools are remote-only I know that's a challenge that can't be satisfied. *****rollingeyes*****

wink777 I'll do my part, though. wink777 I drive by a couple of schools every day during my commute, plus the County Office of Education and a school district office. wink777 I'll look to see if there's any evidence of BLM presence - people or paraphernalia. wink777
@PeteS in CA
I'll check with my daughter and grandson, I know if they tried that here in Huntington Beach my daughter and her husband would yank their son out immediately. I'll be seeing them tomorrow.