Author Topic: Lady Gaga: ‘When You’re Born in This Country, We All Drink the Poison That Is White Supremacy’  (Read 893 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David Ng 17 Sep 2020

Pop superstar Lady Gaga has made the baffling claim that people who are born in the United States are all fed white supremacy ideology. The Chromatica singer added that she supports the social justice activism taking place around the country and hopes that it will continue to grow.

In a lengthy Billboard interview, Lady Gaga said that she is trying to learn and unlearn things that she’s been exposed to her entire life.

“When you’re born in this country, we all drink the poison that is white supremacy,” she told the magazine. “I am in the process of learning and unlearning things I’ve been taught my whole life.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/17/lady-gaga-when-youre-born-in-this-country-we-all-drink-the-poison-that-is-white-supremacy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Somebody needs to tell that skank her 15 minutes are up.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

Online libertybele

I liked her in the movie "A Star is Born" -- that is now where it ends for me. The song made her popular and hope she enjoyed that ride.  She's a bat crap crazy liberal along with the most of Hollywood.  I will never go see another movie with her in it, and I didn't listen to her music before the movie and have even less reason to listen to her music now.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I liked her in the movie "A Star is Born" -- that is now where it ends for me. The song made her popular and hope she enjoyed that ride.  She's a bat crap crazy liberal along with the most of Hollywood.  I will never go see another movie with her in it, and I didn't listen to her music before the movie and have even less reason to listen to her music now.
Read about how she got started as an entertainer.

Before, she was just Stefani Germanotta, another signer awash in entertainers in New York City. She got involved in the "pink money" and they made her a star.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

Before, she was just Stefani Germanotta, another signer awash in entertainers in New York City. She got involved in the "pink money" and they made her a star.

Yes I realize that and even at that I looked beyond that issue, went and saw the movie and enjoyed it.  No need for me to see another movie that she's in. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Somebody needs to tell that skank her 15 minutes are up.
They were up 15 years ago. Since she’s tried everything imaginable, except madonnas pizza trick, to get em back again. And reprising her role as a SJW ain’t gonna change that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

She has one of the best voices in the biz,and she is also a talented actress and seems to be very intelligent.

Unfortunately for her,she has lived her whole life in the inbred social circle that is the NYC entertainment industry,and is batshit crazy. She thrives there,and would probably get locked up if it weren't for her wealth if she lived anywhere else.

I know for a fact that I am done even listening to her music on tv for free.

Online mountaineer

Mr. M dated her mother in college (WVU). Gaga's grandfather was an insurance salesman in a small Ohio River town in W.Va.
Not much white privilege there, nor white supremacy.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 04:12:51 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They were up 15 years ago. Since she’s tried everything imaginable, except madonnas pizza trick, to get em back again. And reprising her role as a SJW ain’t gonna change that.

@skeeter

I suspect you are right. Plus she is getting old enough to wrinkle now,and her "friends" are shallow people who will dump her the instant they realize that hanging with her doesn't help their careers.

Offline dfwgator

Just like Madonna and Cher, her fanbase will be only composed of aging queens.

Offline skeeter

Right back where she started.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Yep.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

Why has "White Privilege" and "White Supremacy" become the new Catch all Catch phrases? is it just to beat Conservatives over the head with?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

Reason number ... ummmmmm ... I lost count ... why I don't take moral, ethical, and ideological advice from pop singers. Especially the ones who can't recognize the wisdom of, "Shut up and sing!"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Why has "White Privilege" and "White Supremacy" become the new Catch all Catch phrases? is it just to beat Conservatives over the head with?

The Hive gives its orders and their minions respond. Seriously.

Progressives understand that he/she/ze/xe who controls the language, controls the terms of the debate.

They also comprehend that a common language in the service of ideology is an effective weapon, especially when it is used to silence debate, specifically by bullying tactics such as the "accusation privilege" and presumptive victimhood.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline conservativevoter

My white privilege comes from the immigrant generation before me.  Both my great-grandparents (who bought the family ticket for the boat trip), my maternal grandparents and infant, gave me my white skin and PRIDE in accomplishment and supporting my family.  They had no material wealth a year after WWI.  Things are better now.......  :patriot:

Offline PeteS in CA

Sun-burning easily is the extent of my "white privilege".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online roamer_1

The Hive gives its orders and their minions respond. Seriously.

Progressives understand that he/she/ze/xe who controls the language, controls the terms of the debate.

They also comprehend that a common language in the service of ideology is an effective weapon, especially when it is used to silence debate, specifically by bullying tactics such as the "accusation privilege" and presumptive victimhood.

Almost true. At some point reality actually intercedes.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@verga

The Dims are called Dims for more than one reason.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

@jmyrlefuller

Ok, throw me a bone here, what is "pink money"... My best guess would be lesbian related. Ping me please too.

Mr. M dated her mother in college (WVU). Gaga's grandfather was an insurance salesman in a small Ohio River town in W.Va.
Not much white privilege there, nor white supremacy.

Nice insight share, thanks.

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline verga

@jmyrlefuller

Ok, throw me a bone here, what is "pink money"... My best guess would be lesbian related. Ping me please too.

Thank you, I was afraid to ask, because I was afraid of the answer, and I did not want to look it up on the schools network.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
The way the SJWs talk they must have a lot of guilt for being racist. They want to put it on all white people and make it not be their personal responsibility. 
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Online Lando Lincoln

@verga @jmyrlefuller

Pink money refers to the purchasing power of the LBGT community.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck