Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Finally Condemns Rioters: ‘That Is Lawlessness’  (Read 623 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannah Bleau 17 Sep 2020

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) finally, and explicitly, condemned violent rioters after months of violent protests in Democrat-controlled cities across the nation, stating that Democrats “support” and “participate” in “peaceful demonstrations.”

“We support peaceful demonstrations. We participate in them. They are part of the essence of our democracy. That does not include looting, starting fires, or rioting. They should be prosecuted. That is lawlessness,” the speaker said on the House floor on Thursday:

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/17/nancy-pelosi-finally-condemns-rioters-that-is-lawlessness/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Nancy Pelosi Finally Condemns Rioters: ‘That Is Lawlessness’
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 11:15:39 pm »
She's reacting finally perhaps because, just maybe the liberals and DEMS are being blamed??  I'd like to think that this is the case, OR the DEMS/Biden will find a way to calm the riots and will take full credit for bringing some kind of peacefulness to this country after months of civil unrest.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 11:25:47 pm »
Good of her to notice,huh?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2020, 11:27:59 pm »
She's reacting finally perhaps because, just maybe the liberals and DEMS are being blamed??  I'd like to think that this is the case, OR the DEMS/Biden will find a way to calm the riots and will take full credit for bringing some kind of peacefulness to this country after months of civil unrest.

@libertybele

I am embarrassed to admit that option never even occurred to me,but damned if I don't think you nailed their plan with the parts I highlighted in bold.

VERY good call!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 11:29:15 pm by sneakypete »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2020, 11:53:24 pm »
@libertybele

I am embarrassed to admit that option never even occurred to me,but damned if I don't think you nailed their plan with the parts I highlighted in bold.

VERY good call!

As @Victoria33  pointed out that because Trump is President some will blame him as the riots happened under his watch and he did nothing.  With Pelosi now voicing her disapproval of the riots, the DEMS may very well now swoop in and take credit for calming the riots.  You watch -- she and the House DEMS will introduce some sort of legislation related to the ongoing insurrection that we continue to see.  Just in time for the election --- the Senate would sit with egg on their face if they show any opposition and Trump can't very well not sign the legislation.

Perhaps this wasn't the DEM plan from the beginning, but they need some sort of feather in their cap to win in November.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2020, 01:22:45 am »
As @Victoria33  pointed out that because Trump is President some will blame him as the riots happened under his watch and he did nothing.  With Pelosi now voicing her disapproval of the riots, the DEMS may very well now swoop in and take credit for calming the riots.  You watch -- she and the House DEMS will introduce some sort of legislation related to the ongoing insurrection that we continue to see.  Just in time for the election --- the Senate would sit with egg on their face if they show any opposition and Trump can't very well not sign the legislation.

Perhaps this wasn't the DEM plan from the beginning, but they need some sort of feather in their cap to win in November.

@libertybele

And since the Dims are financing BLM and the riots,it will all go quiet any time the DNC tells them to knock it off.

Evil,but a truly brilliant plan.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2020, 01:27:52 am »
@libertybele

And since the Dims are financing BLM and the riots,it will all go quiet any time the DNC tells them to knock it off.

Evil,but a truly brilliant plan.
No. The public has had plenty of time to process what they are seeing and have taken note that the rats have been facilitating the violence - local rats & 'the squad' directly and the national party by it's silent acquiescence. The rioters use the same rhetoric as rat politicians. People aren't stupid, they can see.

Hell, Harris threatened us with them regardless of the outcome of the election.

Whats changed is BLM is losing support, Biden is in a nosedive and the rats are desperate to slow his slide.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 01:31:37 am by skeeter »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2020, 01:37:57 am »
The problem the Democrats are facing is, when you release rabid dogs, wild animals, and elephants, on the battlefield to attack the enemy everything is fine and good. However, stopping them on command does not work and sometimes they will turn on you. It is like setting fire to your next door neighbors land thinking that your land will be safe. Reality does not work that way.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2020, 02:23:52 am »
Those internal poll numbers must really suck.
The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2020, 02:31:55 am »

yeah, that's prolly it.

Offline dancer

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2020, 07:44:30 am »
Hannah Bleau 17 Sep 2020

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) finally, and explicitly, condemned violent rioters after months of violent protests in Democrat-controlled cities across the nation, stating that Democrats “support” and “participate” in “peaceful demonstrations.”

“We support peaceful demonstrations. We participate in them. They are part of the essence of our democracy. That does not include looting, starting fires, or rioting. They should be prosecuted. That is lawlessness,” the speaker said on the House floor on Thursday:

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/17/nancy-pelosi-finally-condemns-rioters-that-is-lawlessness/
You're a few months late and billions of dollars short, Nance.

Offline dancer

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2020, 07:45:14 am »
:thumbsup:

Offline verga

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2020, 01:56:45 pm »
The problem the Democrats are facing is, when you release rabid dogs, wild animals, and elephants, on the battlefield to attack the enemy everything is fine and good. However, stopping them on command does not work and sometimes they will turn on you. It is like setting fire to your next door neighbors land thinking that your land will be safe. Reality does not work that way.
Exactly, this has taken on a life of it's own, And there isn't a Dem alive with the guts or street creds to calm this dragon
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2020, 05:00:55 pm »

@240B

Nah,it is going to go away the instant the Benefarctors,via the DNC,shuts off the money and calls the "field generals who were in charge of on the ground planning home.

The rank and file go back to getting high and killing each other.

It takes money and organized leadership to keep something like this going for a week,never mind months,and the rank and file are "Dims" in more ways than one.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2020, 05:42:13 pm »
@240B

Nah,it is going to go away the instant the Benefarctors,via the DNC,shuts off the money and calls the "field generals who were in charge of on the ground planning home.

The rank and file go back to getting high and killing each other.

It takes money and organized leadership to keep something like this going for a week,never mind months,and the rank and file are "Dims" in more ways than one.
I agree that was the plan. I agree that is what they thought would happen. But no.
My opinion is that now it is out of control of the sponsors and instigators.
There are new generals and new people taking the place of the original sponsors.
They are mostly from offshore, China, Russia, Iran, and others.
The Democrats lit the match. But the fire they started is now out of their hands.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 05:43:01 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2020, 06:50:19 pm »
I agree that was the plan. I agree that is what they thought would happen. But no.
My opinion is that now it is out of control of the sponsors and instigators.
There are new generals and new people taking the place of the original sponsors.
They are mostly from offshore, China, Russia, Iran, and others.
The Democrats lit the match. But the fire they started is now out of their hands.
The Dimmies lost control when the CHAZ or CHOP opened up .
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2020, 07:00:58 pm »
The Dimmies lost control when the CHAZ or CHOP opened up .

Yep. As soon as The Squad got elected, you could see it coming like a train wreck.
The Republic is lost.

Online LMAO

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2020, 11:58:26 pm »
This issue must be hurting them more than we know. Not long ago Pelosi was calling for more uprisings
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy