Author Topic: ‘Anti-British’ Joe Biden Interferes in Brexit Talks, Takes EU’s Side  (Read 221 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Montgomery 17 Sep 2020

Joe Biden has waded into the Brexit negotiations between the United Kingdom and the European Union on the EU’s side, signalling that, as President, he would punish the British for not submitting to EU control over the British province of Northern Ireland.

“We can’t allow the Good Friday Agreement that brought peace to Northern Ireland to become a casualty of Brexit,” declared Biden, who has previously claimed that “Ireland will be [found] written on my soul” when he dies — although his colonial ancestor William Biden appears to have been an Englishman.

“Any trade deal between the U.S. and UK must be contingent upon respect for the Agreement and preventing the return of a hard border. Period,” he insisted.

The Good Friday or Belfast Agreement ended the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) campaign of assassinations and terror bombings against the British authorities and civilians including schoolchildren, waged despite a clear majority of Northern Irish voters backing the province’s union with Great Britain in a 1973 referendum.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/17/anti-british-joe-biden-interferes-in-brexit-talks-takes-eus-side/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former UK Conservative Leader to Biden: Stay Out of Brexit, Worry About ‘Killing and Rioting’ in USA
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/17/former-uk-conservative-leader-biden-stay-out-of-brexit-worry-about-killing-rioting-usa/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"Ireland will be [found] written on my soul” when he dies — although his colonial ancestor William Biden appears to have been an Englishman"

Joe Joe Joe....You ignorant bastard.

Fee-fi-fo-fum
You are the blood of an Englishman.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden cannot assess what to do here in the USA properly, he has to meddle in the affairs of a foreign nation. 

It took Biden three months to utter anything against those destroying Democommie cities.  Frankly, if I were the Brits, I would tell Biden to stick it where the sun does not shine.