Author Topic: VIDEO: DUmmie FUnnies Channel Has Been DEMONETIZED ...For Now  (Read 397 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: DUmmie FUnnies Channel Has Been DEMONETIZED ...For Now
« on: September 17, 2020, 06:38:59 pm »
On September 16 YouTube DEMONETIZED my entire channel for videos they claimed had insignificant commentary on my part despite the fact that all my videos have already been reviewed by YouTube. Therefore, in a bizarre retroactive action YouTube, instead of just demonetizing the videos they thought had insufficient commentary or giving me the warning, performed the OVERKILL of demonetizing the entire channel although I can apply for it to be monetized again on October 16.

This video explains the situation as well as points out the absurd vagueness of the rules as already pointed out by many other channels including, notably, the Viva Frei Vlawg channel.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: VIDEO: DUmmie FUnnies Channel Has Been DEMONETIZED ...For Now
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 10:59:16 am »
It's like the evil airborne castle that appears in a different place each day in the sky, it's...it's... the Leftist Goalpost!

(The rules are what they say the rules are, if they even say what the rules are, and if they don't, you can be assured they know what those rules are today (maybe) and they will enforce them, whether they tell you what they are or not.

Like Fecebook saying "this post contains false or misleading information" but that information is never challenged nor specifically indicated. So, I'd repost the information in the comment section and that usually was missed by the Fackchek 2020 'puter algorithm. It had to be a computer doing the greyouts, a human couldn't hit the button that fast, that consistently.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Re: VIDEO: DUmmie FUnnies Channel Has Been DEMONETIZED ...For Now
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 12:24:38 pm »
Here's the deal. I used to comment personally in ALL my videos. And quite a few of those videos were DEMONETIZED. Then I noticed that the LESS I commented, the more frequently those videos were MONETIZED. I pulled back on my personal commentary on the videos more and more until I reached the point where I no longer appeared in the videos doing commentary. So what happened. Almost ALL of those videos WITHOUT my videos were monetized because (I guess in YouTube reasoning) I was not providing "hate speech." Instead I let the juxtapositioning of the videos to serve as commentary. So after being punished for appearing in my videos and rewarded for NOT appearing in the videos, what did YouTube do? They DEMONETIZED me for doing what they encouraged me to do namely NOT appear in my videos.

Well, I am now appearing in my videos again (as I preferred to do in the first place) so let us see what happens after October 26 when I will be allowed to apply for monetization again.
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies