Author Topic: Biden's team says he views election against Trump as 'Park Avenue vs. Scranton'  (Read 237 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's team says he views election against Trump as 'Park Avenue vs. Scranton'
By Naomi Jagoda - 09/17/20 02:05 PM EDT

Joe Biden's presidential campaign on Thursday said that the former vice president views the race as "Park Avenue versus Scranton," as the campaign sought to contrast the Democratic nominee's position on taxes with President Trump's.

“Joe Biden sees this election as Park Avenue versus Scranton,” Kate Beddingfield, deputy campaign manager and communications director for the Biden campaign, said on a call with reporters. "We've got a president in Donald Trump who can only see as far on Wall Street and who looks down on working people."

Biden is participating in a CNN Town Hall in the Scranton area, his birthplace, on Thursday evening.

The Biden campaign said that the former vice president plans to raise taxes on high-income people and corporations, wouldn’t raise taxes on those making less than $400,000, and would create and expand tax credits for low- and middle-income families.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/finance/516916-bidens-team-says-he-views-election-against-trump-as-park-avenue-vs-scranton
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
IIRC The Biden's left Scranton over 70 years ago... :whistle:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

And Bloomberg is gonna spend $150 mil on Lunchbox Joe's behalf to make sure America knows it.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I can see Joe driving the truck....
 It was just after dark when the truck started down
The hill that leads into Scranton Pennsylvania. He passed a sign that he should have seen,
Saying "shift to low gear, a fifty dollar fine my friend."

He barely made the sweeping curve that led into the steepest grade.
As he rode his last ride down.
And he sideswiped nineteen neat parked cars,
Clipped off thirteen telephone poles,
Hit two houses, bruised eight trees,
And Blue-Crossed seven people.
It was then he lost his head,
Not to mention an arm or two before he stopped.
And he slid for four hundred yards
Along the hill that leads into Scranton, Pennsylvania.
All those thirty thousand pounds of bananas....

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
If anyone sold their soul, it is Biden.  He is a puppet of China first and foremost.  They completely control him.  His son is nothing more than the bag man.

Wall Street would own Biden next, getting the crumbs the Chinese do not want.

I hope Trump makes Biden road kill in this election, like Reagan did taking 49 states.  Trump will not do that well, but I would be happy with 40 states, and I think it is achievable.