Author Topic: Barack Obama Finishes 768 Page-Long Volume One of his Memoirs..[OMG]  (Read 608 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 17 Sep 2020

Former President Barack Obama announced Thursday he had finished volume one of his memoirs, all 768 pages of it.

The former president’s memoirs, titled A Promised Land is scheduled for release after the 2020 election on November 17.

“There’s no feeling like finishing a book, and I’m proud of this one,” Obama wrote in a statement to reporters. “I’ve spent the last few years reflecting on my presidency, and in A Promised Land I’ve tried to provide an honest accounting of my presidential campaign and my time in office.”

The book will examine his presidential campaign and the first years of this presidency up until the death of Osama bin Laden.

Obama says he will focus “what I got right” as well as the “mistakes I made” and will explore the political, economic, and cultural forces he had to face.

He also promised to reveal his personal journey with his wife Michelle Obama through “all the incredible highs and lows.”

But Obama also revealed that he would offer some “broader thoughts on how we can heal the divisions in our country going forward.”

“Along with being a fun and informative read, I hope more than anything that the book inspires young people across the country—and around the globe—to take up the baton, lift up their voices, and play their part in remaking the world for the better,” he wrote.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/17/barack-obama-finishes-768-page-long-volume-one-of-his-memoirs/
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 02:41:17 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Barack Obama Finishes 768 Page-Long Volume One of his Memoirs..[OMG]
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 02:39:38 pm »
This is only Vol 1...what an egotistical SOB!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 02:41:32 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 02:51:26 pm »
Oh boy sounds like a real page turner. Unfortunately for the individual dying to get their hands on a copy all will be snapped up by a half dozen billionaires in quantities of 100k+ to be tucked away somewhere as moth food.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2020, 03:10:21 pm »
No wonder there is a TP shortage.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2020, 03:14:03 pm »
What a piker...War and Peace had a Page count of 1,225.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2020, 08:01:47 pm »
It's a wonder he could concentrate through the haze of weed smoke and raiding the pantry for munchies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2020, 08:46:35 pm »
Was Bill Ayers his ghostwriter for this one, too...?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2020, 11:43:12 pm »
@mystery-ak

I honestly doubt Obomber has ever actually READ a whole book,never mind written one.

He is lazy,and his whole life has been on AA exercise after another. All he has ever done is been a "public black face" for the people pulling the strings in the background.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2020, 11:43:51 pm »
Oh boy sounds like a real page turner. Unfortunately for the individual dying to get their hands on a copy all will be snapped up by a half dozen billionaires in quantities of 100k+ to be tucked away somewhere as moth food.

@skeeter

And there it is.

Not to mention schools looking for government research contracts and grants. The "Black Studies Departments" will demand it.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 11:44:51 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2020, 12:46:20 am »
@skeeter

And there it is.

Not to mention schools looking for government research contracts and grants. The "Black Studies Departments" will demand it.
well Obama didn’t accrue 80 million in net worth since leaving the White House based on his skill as a writer & speaker.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2020, 03:03:00 am »
This is only Vol 1...what an egotistical SOB!

"I .  .  .  I  .  .  .  I  .  .  .  my  .  .  .  my  .  .  .  me  .  .  .  me  .  .  .  " 
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2020, 03:54:40 am »
"I .  .  .  I  .  .  .  I  .  .  .  my  .  .  .  my  .  .  .  me  .  .  .  me  .  .  .  "

It's probably only 68 pages without those.
The Republic is lost.

Offline verga

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2020, 01:21:44 pm »
Add that to the list of books i will never by or read. And you the arrogant POS will narrate it himself.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2020, 02:00:49 pm »
Will Crayola be thanked in the acknowledgements? ****drummer

Has the publisher reserved adequate landfill space? ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Millee

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2020, 02:31:44 pm »
"what I got right" 767 pages
"mistakes I made" 2 paragraphs.

*****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes*****

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2020, 04:50:50 pm »
When they say he finished it, I assume they meant he read what the actual writer had written. I don't think Obama could even have come up with "The End".

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2020, 05:04:28 pm »
When they say he finished it, I assume they meant he read what the actual writer had written. I don't think Obama could even have come up with "The End".

Hence the addition to the title, "Volume One."  He probably wants it to be an eight volume set like Winston Churchill.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2020, 05:42:35 pm »
Bill Ayers volume II?
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2020, 06:25:56 pm »
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

1. Barack Obama's ghost-writer finally finished his book, after having missed multiple deadlines.  It's out two weeks after the election.  Of course, it'll be celebrated even before it's read by the media, Democrats, and the usual reprobates.

2. But knowing Barack Obama as we do, the publisher got the title all wrong.  An accurate title would have been: Barack Obama, A Narcissist's Life.  Subtitle should be: How I became president, a multi-millionaire, and famous in systemically racist America.

9:23 AM · Sep 18, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1306946996369076225

Online mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2020, 12:00:17 am »
Was Bill Ayers his ghostwriter for this one, too...?
My question, too. Who actually wrote this monstrosity?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2020, 08:37:33 am »
Will Crayola be thanked in the acknowledgements? ****drummer

Has the publisher reserved adequate landfill space? ****drummer
Typical government document, landscape format 48 pitch font for the visually impaired, broken down into words of fewer than two syllables for the publicly educated...

Recycle it, there could be another run on toilet paper...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 08:40:51 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2020, 08:38:21 am »
My question, too. Who actually wrote this monstrosity?
Better yet, who is going to even try to read it (without sitting next to the fire and tearing off pages as they go).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2020, 12:58:17 pm »
Typical government document, landscape format 48 pitch font for the visually impaired, broken down into words of fewer than two syllables for the publicly educated...

Recycle it, there could be another run on toilet paper...
It will be one of those books that many libs will buy, put in on the bookshelf (if they have one), and left unread until the people move or die. Few of the people it's intended for will read it. Maybe a page or two before closing it and then turning on the tv.