Author Topic: Trump campaign mobilizing for a contested election  (Read 135 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump campaign mobilizing for a contested election
« on: September 17, 2020, 02:18:03 pm »
Trump campaign mobilizing for a contested election
by Katherine Doyle, White House Correspondent |
 | September 17, 2020 06:30 AM

The Trump campaign is preparing to limit voting irregularities and battle Democrats should the president win and the election be contested, sources close to the issue said.

"Republicans will be ready to make sure the polls are being run correctly, securely, and transparently as we work to deliver the free and fair election Americans deserve," a Trump 2020 campaign official said.

A campaign coalition, Lawyers for Trump, is chaired by the Texas and Arkansas attorneys general, a former White House ethics attorney, and more than eight current and former state attorneys general signed on as advisers.

"Democrats are working to shred election integrity measures one state at a time, and there’s no question they’ll continue their shenanigans from now to November and beyond," Trump 2020 general counsel Matthew Morgan told the Washington Examiner in a statement. "The Trump campaign is fighting to ensure every valid ballot across America counts as we work to deliver the free and fair election Americans deserve. Republicans are preparing every day for the fight and will be ready on Election Day and after."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-campaign-mobilizing-for-a-contested-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Trump campaign mobilizing for a contested election
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 02:21:35 pm »
Man, with 50 days left to 'mobilize' I hope there's time to arrange something that'll be effective.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 04:25:58 pm »
Man, with 50 days left to 'mobilize' I hope there's time to arrange something that'll be effective.

@skeeter

I suspect this has been in the works for  a while,now.

Not that I think it's going to do any good.

Saying "I ain't happy about it" is an epic understatement,but what *I* see happening is riots in the streets as conservatives start fighting back. It may even lead to the Second American Revolution. I hope not,but the stage is set.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2020, 04:29:09 pm »
@skeeter

I suspect this has been in the works for  a while,now.

Not that I think it's going to do any good.

Saying "I ain't happy about it" is an epic understatement,but what *I* see happening is riots in the streets as conservatives start fighting back. It may even lead to the Second American Revolution. I hope not,but the stage is set.
There definitely is the feeling something really epic is about to happen. I just hope the right side comes out on top. The left cannot be allowed to get away with what they are doing.