Author Topic: Democrat Michigan Secretary of State Misprints Trump Ticket on Ballots for Troops  (Read 237 times)

rangerrebew

Democrat Michigan Secretary of State Misprints Trump Ticket on Ballots for Troops

Kyle Olson, Breitbart, September 15, 2020:

The Michigan secretary of state misprinted the Trump line on ballots intended to be mailed to troops serving overseas, the Detroit News reported.

Jocelyn Benson, who has endorsed President Trump’s rival, Joe Biden, and spoke at the recent Democratic National Convention (DNC), made the apparent error. The ballot listed Jeremy Cohen as Trump’s running mate. Cohen is running for vice president on the libertarian ticket with Jo Jorgensen.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/09/democrat-michigan-secretary-of-state-misprints-trump-ticket-on-ballots-for-troops.html/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just a coinkydink. Nothin' to see here....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Benson should be indicted for conspiracy to corrupt a national election, and send her *ss to prison for ten years.  There is no excuse for this kind a crime!

Offline skeeter

Benson should be indicted for conspiracy to corrupt a national election, and send her *ss to prison for ten years.  There is no excuse for this kind a crime!

Amen. At long last there has to be real consequences for rat malfeasance. The future of the nation, and our freedom as individuals, depends on it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@jafo2010

It HAD to have been done purposely,or the ballots would have never been sent out.

Have YOU ever heard of a printer that didn't proof-read what he or she printed after the first copy came out of the printer?

Neither have I.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This was done intentionally.  Not only the printer, but this Benson that ordered the document would have had to sign approval of a proof before going to press. 

This was a criminal act.  However, as we have witnessed for many years, folks in politics that commit criminal acts just never get called on it.  And yet, the stinking Democommies are so concerned about Russia when they themselves are screwing criminally with the elections far beyond anything the Russians can do.

The Democommies will not be happy until we are a dictatorship like Russia. 

I never thought I would see the day, but conservatives should be preparing for a civil war.  It will be quick and over in days, weeks, perhaps a month or two, but the anarchists funded by Soros and others are building to something.  I read an article the other day indicating they want Trump to win so they can launch a civil war.  It will be fast, and the criminal element will take to the streets with but one intent, to steal everything they can get their hands on.  And the UGLY TRUTH is that we have too many criminals on our streets, so it will get ugly.

THE SINGLE GREATEST EXISTENTIAL THREAT TO THE SECURITY OF THIS NATION ARE THE DEMOCOMMIES, ANARCHISTS, AND CRIMINAL ELEMENT, IN THAT ORDER.