Author Topic: California Wants Me to Vote, Even Though I Haven’t Lived There for Over 8 Years  (Read 297 times)

rangerrebew

California Wants Me to Vote, Even Though I Haven’t Lived There for Over 8 Years

Jarrett Stepman  September 17, 2020 

What I was sent by California election officials makes me worried that ballots going to the wrong locations will be a significant concern this year. It’s not hard to see how this mail-in election system could be abused by those who care to do so.
Commentary By
Portrait of Jarrett Stepman

Jarrett Stepman is a contributor to The Daily Signal and co-host of The Right Side of History podcast. Send an email to Jarrett. He is also the author of the new book, "The War on History: The Conspiracy to Rewrite America's Past."

States across the country are experimenting with a mass switch to mail-in elections in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

But is it wise for states to make such a big change, especially in light of messy voter rolls around the country?

What I was sent earlier this month by election officials in Alameda County, California, makes me worried that ballots going to the wrong locations will be a significant concern this year.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/09/17/california-wants-me-to-vote-even-though-i-havent-lived-there-for-over-8-years/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=california-wants-me-to-vote-even-though-i-havent-lived-there-for-over-8-years
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 01:09:14 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline PeteS in CA

California local and state officials have not maintained voting rolls by consistently removing who have died or have moved out of precinct, city, or state.

HOWEVER, that is true of all or almost all 50 US states, and on a similarly large scale. California is far from unique in this respect, and may not even be the worst offender among the states of the US.

This is one of the dangers of universal mail-in voting. Ballots are sent to every person on the rolls. Some people will get multiple ballots from the several places they've been registered. Other ballots will go to old addresses and the present resident thereby receives multiple ballots. Multiple ballots to individual persons is an engraved invitation for fraud. Just picture the fraud potential in ballots being sent to nursing homes for large numbers of now deceased former residents ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
WTH,send it in. You can be sure the parasites who live where you live now will be voting.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
California local and state officials have not maintained voting rolls by consistently removing who have died or have moved out of precinct, city, or state.

HOWEVER, that is true of all or almost all 50 US states, and on a similarly large scale. California is far from unique in this respect, and may not even be the worst offender among the states of the US.

This is one of the dangers of universal mail-in voting. Ballots are sent to every person on the rolls. Some people will get multiple ballots from the several places they've been registered. Other ballots will go to old addresses and the present resident thereby receives multiple ballots. Multiple ballots to individual persons is an engraved invitation for fraud. Just picture the fraud potential in ballots being sent to nursing homes for large numbers of now deceased former residents ...

@PeteS in CA

I have PERSONALLY seen black families show up to vote with family member they pulled from a nursing home that day,specifically to take them to the polls. They had to have someone holding them on each side to walk in,and then they needed someone to help them vote due to poor eyesight or some other excuse.

I am talking about people being "helped" to vote who didn't even know who they were,or where they were.

I wanted to say something because this SEEMED illegal to me,but I stayed silent because I was,and AM,unsure of the laws in situations like this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!