Author Topic: San Francisco mayor announces city will pay some pregnant women $1,000 a month — but only if they're  (Read 512 times)

rangerrebew

September 16, 2020
San Francisco mayor announces city will pay some pregnant women $1,000 a month — but only if they're black or Pacific Islander

Another race-based program
Chris Field

The mayor of San Francisco wants to help pregnant women with the financial burden of having and caring for an infant — but only certain pregnant women.

White, Asian, and Hispanic expectant mothers need not concern themselves with applying for help from the city's new program: It's only for black and Pacific Islander women.

What's that now?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/san-francisco-pregnant-moms-race

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Wonder how that would play if they were white instead.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

Mayor Breed is perfect for San Francisco - a real brainstem. I hope someone has the lawsuit ready before any money gets handed out.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Mayor Breed is perfect for San Francisco - a real brainstem. I hope someone has the lawsuit ready before any money gets handed out.

@skeeter

Won't do any good because it will be heard in a SF court first,then the appeal will be seen at some time in the very distant future by a Ca court,and who ever takes it to court better have both patience and bucks because it will go to the SC after that.

By that time it will be seen as a "right",and once again the streets will erupt in violence.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

Won't do any good because it will be heard in a SF court first,then the appeal will be seen at some time in the very distant future by a Ca court,and who ever takes it to court better have both patience and bucks because it will go to the SC after that.

By that time it will be seen as a "right",and once again the streets will erupt in violence.

This is eugenics, progressive style. Blacks have been leaving SF for decades now. Mayor Breed is running a test program intended to beef up her community at the taxpayer's expense, of course.

Sure it's as racist as hell by today's standards, but its ok she's a leftist.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is eugenics, progressive style. Blacks have been leaving SF for decades now. Mayor Breed is running a test program intended to beef up her community at the taxpayer's expense, of course.

Sure it's as racist as hell by today's standards, but its ok she's a leftist.

@skeeter

It's nothing more than buying votes,plain and simple.

It is,in effect the Colonization  of California
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 02:50:14 pm by sneakypete »

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

It's nothing more than buying votes,plain and simple.

It is,in effect the Colonization  of California

Blacks account for 5% of SF's population, down from 13% in 1970. Pacific Islanders are thrown in there for appearances, although there is a large filipino community there as well.

If she wanted to buy votes she wouldn't have excluded asians.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Blacks account for 5% of SF's population, down from 13% in 1970. Pacific Islanders are thrown in there for appearances, although there is a large filipino community there as well.

If she wanted to buy votes she wouldn't have excluded asians.

@skeeter

I disagree. Asians are NOT known to be parasites. I have known or met damn few that weren't hard-working people.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

I disagree. Asians are NOT known to be parasites. I have known or met damn few that weren't hard-working people.
Where did I say that? The Chinese population votes their own perceived issues like the rest of us.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Where did I say that? The Chinese population votes their own perceived issues like the rest of us.

@skeeter

When you wrote "If she wanted to buy votes she wouldn't have excluded asians."

If I misunderstood what you were writing,I apologize,but it seemed that way to me.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

When you wrote "If she wanted to buy votes she wouldn't have excluded asians."

If I misunderstood what you were writing,I apologize,but it seemed that way to me.
No need. In SF any politician must pay homage to the Chinese vote.

Although they may not be as monolithic in their loyalty to the rat party as the black community, believe me the Chinese community in SF is owned by the rats, all the same.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No need. In SF any politician must pay homage to the Chinese vote.

Although they may not be as monolithic in their loyalty to the rat party as the black community, believe me the Chinese community in SF is owned by the rats, all the same.

@skeeter

That has more to do with being born and raised in Ca than being ethnic Chinese.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I would say that some lawyer is going to have an awesome payday when he files the class action suit if this goes ahead.