State Chapters > California

San Francisco mayor announces city will pay some pregnant women $1,000 a month — but only if they're

<< < (2/3) > >>

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: skeeter on September 17, 2020, 02:17:23 pm ---This is eugenics, progressive style. Blacks have been leaving SF for decades now. Mayor Breed is running a test program intended to beef up her community at the taxpayer's expense, of course.

Sure it's as racist as hell by today's standards, but its ok she's a leftist.

--- End quote ---

@skeeter

It's nothing more than buying votes,plain and simple.

It is,in effect the Colonization  of California

skeeter:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on September 17, 2020, 02:48:33 pm ---@skeeter

It's nothing more than buying votes,plain and simple.

It is,in effect the Colonization  of California

--- End quote ---

Blacks account for 5% of SF's population, down from 13% in 1970. Pacific Islanders are thrown in there for appearances, although there is a large filipino community there as well.

If she wanted to buy votes she wouldn't have excluded asians.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: skeeter on September 17, 2020, 02:55:01 pm ---Blacks account for 5% of SF's population, down from 13% in 1970. Pacific Islanders are thrown in there for appearances, although there is a large filipino community there as well.

If she wanted to buy votes she wouldn't have excluded asians.

--- End quote ---

@skeeter

I disagree. Asians are NOT known to be parasites. I have known or met damn few that weren't hard-working people.

skeeter:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on September 17, 2020, 03:08:20 pm ---@skeeter

I disagree. Asians are NOT known to be parasites. I have known or met damn few that weren't hard-working people.

--- End quote ---
Where did I say that? The Chinese population votes their own perceived issues like the rest of us.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: skeeter on September 17, 2020, 03:13:51 pm ---Where did I say that? The Chinese population votes their own perceived issues like the rest of us.

--- End quote ---

@skeeter

When you wrote "If she wanted to buy votes she wouldn't have excluded asians."

If I misunderstood what you were writing,I apologize,but it seemed that way to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version