Author Topic: 'Say I Apologize to The Black Queen!' Black Panther Group Filmed Terrorizing Small Businesses in VA  (Read 301 times)

rangerrebew

'Say I Apologize to The Black Queen!' Black Panther Group Filmed Terrorizing Small Businesses in VA
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Sep. 15, 2020

'Say I Apologize to The Black Queen!' Black Panther Group Filmed Terrorizing Small Businesses in VA

A Black nationalist group has filmed themselves terrorizing small businesses in Portsmouth, Virginia over the past several weeks -- seemingly without any repercussions.

"The Original Black Panthers Of VA" just recently filmed themselves terrorizing the Church Food Mart in Portsmouth and demanding an immigrant employee "apologize" to a "Black queen" for allegedly pulling a gun on her.

Video of the incident was proudly shared on September 5 by Black Panthers leader "Mike Pain" on Facebook and racked up nearly 300,000 views:

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61726

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sorry, this is America. We don't have Royalty here. Which begs the question of her origins, because if she is a queen, she isn't from here. Must be a poor country if she's flying coach.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
BLM is just making friends all over the place.
Eventually all of this "Black Supremacy" crap will all come to a head.
Immigrants will tolerate it less than born Americans.
It simply cannot continue like this.
And when it does blow up, it will not be pretty.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
BLM is just making friends all over the place.
Eventually all of this "Black Supremacy" crap will all come to a head.
Immigrants will tolerate it less than born Americans.
It simply cannot continue like this.
And when it does blow up, it will not be pretty.
Well,  it works like this. Either the blacks in the community shut this crap down, or it will eventually be shut down by others. If the Blacks call for an end to the nonsense, that would possibly be a tidier resolution to the 'revolution', but if they do not, a lot of people will likely be assumed to support the BLM Communists whether they do or not. That has very ugly possibilities, which is just what the Communists want.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis