Author Topic: Biden stops short of anti-vax while warning people can’t trust Trump on COVID-19 vaccine  (Read 118 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden stops short of anti-vax while warning people can’t trust Trump on COVID-19 vaccine
by Emily Larsen, Political Reporter |
 | September 16, 2020 05:29 PM

Joe Biden toed the line between doubting the effectiveness of a coronavirus vaccine while suggesting that President Trump is rushing the process to release a vaccine before the election.

"I trust vaccines. I trust scientists. But I don't trust Donald Trump," the Democratic presidential nominee and former vice president said in a press conference on Wednesday. "At this moment, the American people can't either."

He called on the Trump administration to assure that politics will not play any role in the vaccine process, to release what scientific criteria will be used to ensure a vaccine meets scientific standards of safety, and how distribution of the vaccine will take place.

“Scientific breakthroughs don’t care about calendars any more than the virus does. They certainly don’t adhere to election cycles, and their timing, their approval in their distributions, should never, ever be distorted by political considerations,” Biden said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-stops-short-of-anti-vax-while-warning-people-cant-trust-trump-on-covid-19-vaccine
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34