Author Topic: Trump Effect: Incomes hit record high and poverty reached record low in 2019  (Read 446 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

American households saw their best economic gains in half a century last year under President Trump, according to a report this week from the Census Bureau.

And with the President’s pro-growth, pro-worker policies in action, this standard can be achieved again as America safely reopens from the Coronavirus pandemic.

Median household income grew by a stunning $4,400 in 2019, resulting in an all-time record of $68,700. This 6.8 percent one-year increase is the largest gain on record for median income growth.

The poverty rate plunged to an all-time low of 10.5 percent, as well. Between 2018 and 2019 alone, over 4 million Americans were lifted out of poverty, and the child poverty rate fell to a nearly 50-year low in 2019.

Minority groups including African Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Asian Americans saw the largest gains in income, while poverty rates fell to a record low for every race and ethnic group in 2019.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/09/trump-effect-incomes-hit-record-high-and-poverty-reached-record-low-in-2019.html/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
That was then.
This is now.
Considering all that's happened this year, who remembers the last one...?

Offline Absalom

Apparently the Gellar Report is authored by a distant relative of Lutwidge Dodgson
(Lewis Carroll) the lad who who authored "Alice in Wonderland".
Hmm .........obviously they share the same fantasies!!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Apparently the Gellar Report is authored by a distant relative of Lutwidge Dodgson
(Lewis Carroll) the lad who who authored "Alice in Wonderland".
Hmm .........obviously they share the same fantasies!!

Everything, in each pov, is the truth.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley