Author Topic: Strzok: History Will See Me as a Patriot Defending America Against a Russian Attack on Our Elections  (Read 291 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 16 Sep 2020

Former FBI agent Peter Strzok said on Wednesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Live,” that history would see him and all the government agents that worked on the counterintelligence investigation into possible links between the Russian government and Trump campaign officials as “patriots.”

Tur asked, “25 years from now, how does history see you?”

Strzok said, “I think it sees all of us as patriots who were working as hard as we could to defend America against a Russian threat, against a Russian attack on our elections that helped elect the 45th president of the United States.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/09/16/strzok-history-will-see-me-as-a-patriot-defending-america-against-a-russian-attack-on-our-elections/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Patriot? You tried to overturn a free and fair election.

The man is either a consumment liar or he's insane. Judging from his expressions I'm inclined to think the latter but maybe he's both.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Patriot? You tried to overturn a free and fair election.

The man is either a consumment liar or he's insane. Judging from his expressions I'm inclined to think the latter but maybe he's both.

If life was fair, Strzok would be handing out books from a cart in a federal prison to his other inmates.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

I think it more likely he'll be seen as a horse's patoot.

Offline PeteS in CA

In what perpendicular bong-iverse? yogi555  333cleo
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Strzok:
History Will See Me as a Patriot Defending America Against a Russian Attack on Our Elections...

That will depend on who WRITES the history.

Unfortunately, if things keep goin' the way they're goin' now, it may the communist left that does the writin'...

Offline skeeter

If life was fair, Strzok would be handing out books from a cart in a federal prison to his other inmates.

Or a towel boy at Allenwood.