Author Topic: Strzok: History Will See Me as a Patriot Defending America Against a Russian Attack on Our Elections  (Read 119 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Pam Key 16 Sep 2020

Former FBI agent Peter Strzok said on Wednesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Live,” that history would see him and all the government agents that worked on the counterintelligence investigation into possible links between the Russian government and Trump campaign officials as “patriots.”

Tur asked, “25 years from now, how does history see you?”

Strzok said, “I think it sees all of us as patriots who were working as hard as we could to defend America against a Russian threat, against a Russian attack on our elections that helped elect the 45th president of the United States.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/09/16/strzok-history-will-see-me-as-a-patriot-defending-america-against-a-russian-attack-on-our-elections/
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

Online skeeter

Patriot? You tried to overturn a free and fair election.

The man is either a consumment liar or he's insane. Judging from his expressions I'm inclined to think the latter but maybe he's both.

Offline Wingnut

• Very Special Agent and
Patriot? You tried to overturn a free and fair election.

The man is either a consumment liar or he's insane. Judging from his expressions I'm inclined to think the latter but maybe he's both.

If life was fair, Strzok would be handing out books from a cart in a federal prison to his other inmates.
Any political party that can't cough up anything better than a treacherous brain-damaged old vulture like Joe Biden deserves every beating it gets.

Offline goatprairie

I think it more likely he'll be seen as a horse's patoot.

Online PeteS in CA

In what perpendicular bong-iverse? yogi555  333cleo
US Coronavirus timeline: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395099.msg2169385.html#msg2169385

China Coronavirus timeline: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395099.msg2184146.html#msg2184146

Achhhhh ... ssss ... sss ... I HATES Clicksbaitsesssssss!

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats. - Jim Treacher

Offline Fishrrman

Strzok:
History Will See Me as a Patriot Defending America Against a Russian Attack on Our Elections...

That will depend on who WRITES the history.

Unfortunately, if things keep goin' the way they're goin' now, it may the communist left that does the writin'...

Online skeeter

If life was fair, Strzok would be handing out books from a cart in a federal prison to his other inmates.

Or a towel boy at Allenwood.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf