Author Topic: 'Shocking' new survey finds 20 percent of young New Yorkers think Jews caused the Holocaust, and oth  (Read 210 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

A state-by-state analysis on Holocaust knowledge among millennial and Generation Z Americans is revealing a disturbing misunderstanding about the worst genocide the world has ever seen.

The Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany on Wednesday released findings from the U.S. Millennial Holocaust Knowledge and Awareness Survey. The organization said the findings demonstrate a clear lack of awareness of key historical facts nationally among adults ages 18 to 39.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/respect/equality/516695-shocking-new-survey-finds-20-percent-of-young-new-yorkers

-------------

What kills me here, no pun intended, is that the very thing that the Left uses Nazis to bludgeon their opposition with, is that the Nazis murdered millions of Jews based on their Aryan race superiority doctrines.

If the Jews then caused the Holocaust, then why are the the Nazis the epitome of evil in their eyes? You've kinda stabbed the whole raison d'etre in the chest at that point.

It's hard to fathom this level of dumbass.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
We need to understand why we aren’t doing better in educating a younger generation about the Holocaust and the lessons of the past. This needs to serve as a wake-up call to us all, and as a road map of where government officials need to act,”

I think we all know why this has been allowed to happen. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Yeah, this seems like a dubious survey.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024