Author Topic: Biden’s 2016 Call With Ex-Ukraine President Poroshenko Is Leaked – It Could Invoke The Logan Act  (Read 449 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Biden’s 2016 Call With Ex-Ukraine President Poroshenko Is Leaked – It Could Invoke The Logan Act
September 16, 2020 Alex Hall

Opinion
Last year Joe Biden bragged about how he coerced Ukraine into firing its top prosecutor Victor Shokin by threatening that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees from them.

While this type of interference in a foreign government by the then-Vice President of the United States is highly inappropriate in itself, what makes it even worse is that the prosecutor he got fired was probing a firm for which his son Hunter Biden worked.

On Tuesday fired Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin filed an official complaint against Joe Biden for interference in Ukraine’s legal proceedings.

A phone call between Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko was leaked on Sept. 15 showing the two former leaders discussing what he could and couldn’t tell the incoming Trump administration, with Biden telling the foreign leader that he wants to stay “deeply engaged” in their diplomatic work as a private citizen.

The New York Post leaked the conversation between ex-Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko and vice-President Biden:

At the end of the conversation, while speaking to the then-vice president, Poroshenko could be heard saying that Biden played “an enormous role in bringing peace to my country, and actually save my country. This is my real feeling.”

Biden thanked Poroshenko for his kind words before divulging some of his plans for after he left the White House.

“Well, you’re awfully generous. I don’t plan on going away. As a private citizen, I plan on staying deeply engaged in the endeavor that you have begun and we have begun.

“At least that’s my objective, that’s my objective. But if I go beforehand, I’m worried that they don’t know enough, they will think I’m trying to game them. They will think I am trying to put them in a corner. They will question my motives in going before they are fully briefed. And I’m sure you understand that, you’re a good negotiator,” Biden said toward the end of the leaked conversation.

If you heard the last part of the conversation where Joe Biden says that he will work as a private citizen with another government official.

Maybe it’s time that we invoke the Logan Act.

more
https://conservativeus.com/bidens-2016-call-with-ex-ukraine-president-poroshenko-is-leaked-it-could-invoke-logan-act/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NEW AUDIO Released in Ukraine Reveals Joe Biden Trashing Trump and Promising to Stay Involved After Trump Inauguration — While His Son Was on the Dole
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/new-audio-released-ukraine-reveals-joe-biden-trashing-trump-promising-stay-involved-trump-inauguration-son-dole/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline verga

It is a nice thought, but the media will let this die on the vine, like everything else the libtards do which is illegal. Move along, nothing to see here.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.