Author Topic: Rank-and-File Democrats Revolting Against Nancy Pelosi over Coronavirus Aid  (Read 224 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sean Moran 15 Sep 2020

Rank-and-file Democrats have increasingly become frustrated with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) brinksmanship-style negotiations with congressional Republicans and President Donald Trump.

Politico reported that Pelosi has continued to pursue her hardline approach in negotiations with Republicans, demanding a coronavirus bill around $2.2 trillion.

The report arises as many coronavirus programs created by the CARES Act have languished over Pelosi’s reluctance to compromise with Trump and congressional Republicans.

However, her reluctance to find a middle ground with moderate Democrats has infuriated many of her most vulnerable members.

Senate Democrats rejected a targeted coronavirus aid bill sponsored by Senate Republicans last week.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/15/rank-and-file-democrats-revolting-against-nancy-pelosi-over-coronavirus-aid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Rank-and-File Democrats Revolting Against Nancy Pelosi over Coronavirus Aid
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 12:48:42 am »
Rank-and-File Democrats Against Revolting Nancy Pelosi
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley