Author Topic: Study: Almost Every Riot Linked to Black Lives Matter  (Read 324 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Study: Almost Every Riot Linked to Black Lives Matter
« on: September 17, 2020, 03:24:47 pm »
Study: Almost Every Riot Linked to Black Lives Matter

A new study finds that 95 percent of all riots since the death of George Floyd have direct ties to the Black Lives Matter terrorist movement.

Published 2 hours ago

on September 17, 2020

By Warner Todd Huston

A new study finds that 95 percent of all riots since the death of George Floyd have direct ties to the Black Lives Matter terrorist movement.

Data collected by the Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project (ACLED), a nonprofit organization that tracks conflict across the globe, tracked riots in the U.S. from May 26 to Sept. 5.

Per The Federalist:

Of the 633 incidents coded as riots, 88 percent are recorded as involving Black Lives Matter activists. Data for 51 incidents lack information about the perpetrators’ identities. BLM activists were involved in 95 percent of the riots for which there is information about the perpetrators’ affiliation.

Early estimates from insurance agencies say the cost of this summer’s rioting will set a record surpassing that of the 1992 Rodney King riots, which cost an inflation-adjusted $1.2 billion. Much of that will be paid by taxpayers in the form of overtime and hazard pay for police and EMTs, emergency room visits, destruction of public property, and more. Of course, rioters are inflicting these costs during a time governments, and the people who fund them, have fewer resources due to coronavirus shutdowns and pent-up entitlement obligations.

more
https://thewashingtonsentinel.com/study-almost-every-riot-linked-to-black-lives-matter/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Study: Almost Every Riot Linked to Black Lives Matter
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 04:19:01 pm »
Sure BLM was "involved in" all the riots.
But my money says Antifa instigated most of the violence.
BLM are opportunists. If they see a chance to loot, steal, and rob they will take it, always.
But Anifa, on the other hand, goes out with the mission to burn and destroy, anything.
It doesn't matter to Antifa in the least what they are destroying, destruction is the goal.
BLM is about the money, money, son. Gibbme da green. Gibbme the free stuff.
Antifa is more about tearing American society down as a whole.
And both are receiving foreign money.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 07:00:05 pm »
"Almost?"  I was not aware there were any riots not caused by BLM and Antifa.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2020, 07:59:43 pm »
"Almost?"  I was not aware there were any riots not caused by BLM and Antifa.
The media likes to promote the myth of "right-wing or white terrorism."
There is virtually none. There are a few far right nuts like the OKC bombers, but for the most part, and not just this year, most riots and terrorism is caused by leftist groups like Antifa and BLM.