Author Topic: Donald Trump says he will put down 'INSURRECTION' if he is declared winner and there are riots on el  (Read 3119 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That opportunity was the election of a fake black man to the Presidency in 2008, and O'Bastard betrayed the country by using his position to constantly pour gasoline on the fire for eight solid years.  The rioting we see now is the natural progression from that original crime.

@Smokin Joe   

WRT Asians vs Whites, the difference is that while (some of) the Whites promote excellence in their children, the Asians I have known demand it.
Those formative years spent learning fundamentals, being expected to do very well, if not be at the top of the class have an effect--that becomes habit, ingrained that you WILL do well, you expect it of yourself, and you aren't afraid to work to get there.

It doesn't matter if you have an IQ of 160. If you don't apply yourself, you are just a smart bum.
[/quote]

@Cyber Liberty

@Smokin Joe

And there it is.

The core of the problem is that ever since the 1960's,the Dims have controlled the black population through the NAACP and their Pastors,and the message the typical black has heard is "You SHOULD be KINGS,but the white man took it away from you in order to prevent you from reaching your natural destiny of ruling the world!

They do this because they are jealous of your ability and afraid of the natural power of the black man to take it all away from them,including their women!

They start this in the White Man schools by demanding you learn White Man history and the rules of White Man Society,in order to keep you in a slave state so they can control you!

Resist! Resist,Brothers! You don't need the White Man's schools because they are designed to teach you to fail!"

The words in quotations are not actual quotes,but I am fairly certain that is the gist of what has been taught to the typical black since the 60's.

This lead to many,MANY blacks never getting beyond the 8th grade,so the next step was to modify the school curriculum's so the blacks COULD pass. No longer teaching cursive writing is just one example. The goal is to dumb it down so your pet rabbit could get diplomas,and when that finally happens,America is over because all we will have is a ruling class and a labor class. There will be no more creators,whose genius has inspired others to be creative,and we will all be a part of the Borg.

Which is also a part of the plan. Lower expectations,and you will never again have a class of troublemakers looking to change the system.

Everybody will be a cog in the machine and live "acceptable" lives as long as they cause no trouble.

You will work at your assigned job,your family will live in their assigned housing with no bills to pay,and your children will go to their assigned schools to learn their assigned tasks in the world when they become adults.

Other than the families of the international bankers and their friends,that is.

As the left used to be fond of saying back in the 60's,"You don't have to be a Weatherman to tell there is a storm coming!"
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 04:07:30 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bilo

By law yes. 

The point that I am trying to make is that in order to combat the coming marxism/communism and continued oppression I believe it will be necessary for Blacks and Whites to come together.  As long as we remain divided and don't stand up for our rights under the Constitution and in fact demand our rights under the Constitution, our Republic will not stand, we will be a divided and conquered nation.

Sure I am doubtful this will happen as I believe we're gong to see civil unrest like never before and very likely our Republic will fall as a result.

No one is stopping anyone from joining with conservatives in the Pub party. My experience has been any minority individual is not only welcomed, but embraced. We don't have to get down in the gutter and buy into critical race theory. We have to be vocal about why we are conservatives.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online libertybele

No one is stopping anyone from joining with conservatives in the Pub party. My experience has been any minority individual is not only welcomed, but embraced. We don't have to get down in the gutter and buy into critical race theory. We have to be vocal about why we are conservatives.

??? I think perhaps you missed my point. This has nothing to do with the Republican Party.  There is corruption on both sides of the aisle.  My belief is in order to circumvent the globalists (left and right included) to topple this Republic, both races will need to come together -- enough is enough.  Has really nothing to do with racism but rather a mass majority standing for our rights under the Constitution.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@bilo

THANK YOU!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!