Author Topic: America’s Missing Money  (Read 391 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
America’s Missing Money
« on: September 15, 2020, 11:28:19 pm »
Now that 9/11 has passed I want you all to think about the truth.

THE TRUTH.

@EdinVA  (come back Ed)

America’s Missing Money

During last month’s State of the Union address, President Trump called on Congress to end the automatic budget caps enacted in 2013, which have significantly limited the expansion of defense spending. In a rare show of political support, the chiefs of staff of each armed-service branch cheered the president’s call. And yet, unmentioned in the House chamber—and unnoticed by most viewers—was the fact that trillions of dollars meant to support American troops have been spent for purposes unknown even to our elected representatives. 

On September 10, 2001, then U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld disclosed that his department was unable to account for roughly $2.3 trillion worth of transactions.  The next day, the U.S. sustained the terrorist attacks that changed the world, and this startling revelation was forgotten.

The next day, the people and facilities that may have had a bit of info went down in flames.

The War On Waste

DOD and HUD $21 Trillion Missing Money: Report & Supporting Documentation

Link fix.

https://missingmoney.solari.com/missing-money-update-may-2020/

On the sources side of the ledger, we offer a preliminary evaluation of federal government debt issuance and redemptions by the United States Department of Treasury (Treasury). Recall that we identified through official federal government sources $21 trillion in unsupported journal voucher adjustments over the 1998-2015 period (Kotlikoff and Skidmore, 2017). As discussed in the past, one potential explanation for the ongoing enormous unverified transactions is that the federal government has spent far more than is officially recognized.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 11:55:23 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: America’s Missing Money
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 11:32:02 pm »
I can pound on this more, @EdinVA

People worry about uncontrolled government spending?

Eff me running. How many years and how many lies and how much blood...how much treasure???? before YOU have had enough?

Hail To The King

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: America’s Missing Money
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 12:03:52 am »
Bump